Statistics prove vaccines are safe

Yes, some people who took the vaccine will die. Here is why you shouldn't worry about it.

No, experts did not make a mistake. Deaths after the vaccination are safe and natural. Says who?! Mathematics.

Look, let's put it this way. Think a *veeery large* group of people ate an apple. Are you still with me? Good. Now suppose some number of these people died soon after.

Honestly? Seems scary.

Well, it turns out it's pretty natural and effective according to statistics and a lot of technical stuff that we don't have to get into right now.

Bottom line? TAKE THE VACCINE. It saves lives and helps us beat this thing. TOGETHER.

Attached: bad luck.png (598x140, 19.14K)

Shut up monkey

the elite did us a solid. The great filter.

>"What do you mean I killed your wife? You just had bad luck."

Okey, let's see the fucking death toll gauss distribution for the unvaxxed shall we? Come on Paolo show it to me

Attached: heh ironic heh smug dissapointed.png (512x512, 301.82K)

>deadly virus becomes a mild cold after a year
>you are forced to take a dice roll that could fuck you up forever
>you just had bad luck bro

Attached: 1465871305191.webm (404x720, 383.12K)

13/50 is also a statistic.
What are u trying to say user?

Gay fucking faggot. You stupid fucking dirty monkeys need to be skinned alive and shot for being so retarded.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

In absolute numbers, most people dying of covid have taken at least one shot of any vaccine because most of the population has already been vaxxed anyway but the reason why there are people dying is because it's not 100% effective, people have not taken all the appropiate shots and the effect wears off with time. Vaccines save lives but covid is here to stay and people will continue dying.

When the murders start it won't be everyone should slaughtered just read the Gaussian distribution.

This! So much this!
It's safe, effective and BASED!
Take the vaccine NOW!

Still not gonna get it :3

Why are people who've been vaccinated getting and dying from it when they were told if you just get these shots you can't get it?

pretty much

i dont know whats going on lately but you bronzilians dont stop making good posts. good shit bro.

Attached: 1658930833944785.jpg (983x1200, 191.87K)

Still not getting it faggot. I never even got sick. And I don't care if I'm asymptomatic and spread it to others. People who died from COVID are bitch made chumps who should be erased from the gene pool anyways.

LOL isn't this victim blaming??
>why blame the rapist or the date rape drug??? the victim had bad luck!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: kasparov.jpg (232x217, 9.13K)

>a lot of technical stuff that we don't have to get into right now.
Oh no no no OP, you don't get to run off like that. Share the details

op is a faggot

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

W E

T R I E D

T O

W A R N

Y O U

purebloods will rule the planet in 2023......

I for the most part don't care if the vaccines kill or safe people. But in the event that great die off occurs, it'll mean pretty much mean the death of all redditors

Statistics prove covid is safe.

>Here is why
nigger

>statistics are people
Thanks new
>american
>left

Attached: B3A2CC15-27EE-4574-8665-AA181B6F8343.jpg (1940x1323, 299.93K)

> Here is why you shouldn't worry about it.
Because I’m not a weak cuck and my blood remains pure.