Demise of California

My friend's uncle was reminiscing about his teenage/early adult years in California and mentioned how unrecognizable it is now.
How did this state go from the coolest place in the country to a figurative and literal shithole?

Attached: Flag_of_California.svg.png (1200x800, 104.51K)

Open borders, liberal policies, no mental health support, free drugs, and finally filled with fucking kikes.

Can this be reversed or is ti pretty much forever doomed?

Mexcians user, immigration in general. Their mass migration has been terrible for California and the American people. We dont even have enough water now becaue these latinos, and immigrants have stacked up inside all our desert cities. Mexico is actively flooding California with addicitve drugs, organized crime and poverty. All the boomers retired at a similar time, paving the way for all these diversity hire cops, politicians, and judges to flood our communtiies with more shit mummbling beaners and migrants. They chain migrate anons, they dont give a shit about the American people already living here. Mexicans make thee wrost cops and government officials, yet boomers and people thing they are the new fucking "based" latino shit. Fuck these people, they have destoryed California.

Mexicans should be ashamed of themselves for what they have done to California. Easily the worst people in the western hemisphere, a drug spewing cartel people, with no real civilizatin or principles.

It's too late and it's spread to every other state. Like a cancer. The only cure is high yield chemo from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

da joos

The only respite is bay area niggers moving to Mexico and getrifying the nation to speak English.

Attached: 1659329652399772.jpg (1284x2238, 1.31M)

Almost all whites in California have both matrilineal and paternal lines that only came at the earliest around 1918 and after. Most don't even have 4 generations here. Go back. Go back to New Jersey.

Attached: Thieves.png (924x619, 67.64K)

Well i hate mexicans. Its really easy to hate mexicans and latinos. They are a corrupt people. Their primary exports are drugs and cartel terrorism. Yet they still think they are this great people as they claw, scratch, bite and scream their way to get into Anglo-Saxon legacy nations.

Nailed it. They even rigged a recall election to keep the Satanic piece of shit Newsom in office.

There were a lot of Mexicants in California even when it was good. The drugs and homeless have killed the state.

There is no easy way to backtrack the last 15 years.

>How did this state go from the coolest place in the country to a figurative and literal shithole?
You tell me.

Attached: faggots.png (701x859, 580.97K)

Still not as bad as most americans desu

There is a critical percentage of Jews that collapses a society.
California is way past that.
t. Los Angelino

>How did this state go from the coolest place in the country to a figurative and literal shithole?

Election fraud allows criminals to hold office.

Attached: 4639 cal fires.png (762x2358, 839K)

Shut the FUCK up faggot

California is the best state in America

Beaches
Deserts
Snowy mountains
Tech giant
It's where all the smart people live
Everything cool comes out of cali
Never a boring state

it's definitely over
t. central valley

Liberalism takes its toll. What else is there to say? Living proof that commie policies are fucked up. Richest state in the country and can't even keep the lights on. Can't even manage the water supply, in fact actively destroys the water supply if you know anything about dam building and water management.

Cali is fucked up by design. Even in the 80s when I lived there it was headed downhill. Get out.

Attached: 1525990160565.png (2397x1940, 457.91K)

illegal aliens flooding the state and allowing those same illegal immigrants to vote for the last 30 years

Lol no
I lived there my whole life , you niggers and your Jew benefactors have turned the state into a sewer

Jews->niggers->wetbacks. In that order. Basically parole system, open boarders, gerrymandering, CIA drug running and gentrification.

He was recalled , he is hated by ALL Californians
They (((NWO))) cheated to keep him in office , because he is their presidential candidate. He and his aunt Pelosi are close friends with Soros.
He is also one of Soros young global leaders
All these demons need to be arrested , tried and executed. It will happen.