The model minority narrative is a white supremacist myth created to drive a wedge between Asians and our Black brothers

The model minority narrative is a white supremacist myth created to drive a wedge between Asians and our Black brothers

Attached: 1659535217686205.jpg (1719x1191, 340.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women are so fucking worthless

Some of the worst takes ive ever seen in my life come from westernised asian women

Yes. The reality is most are not capable of rising to civility. You would not expect a chimp to function as a human. It is not reasonable.

Attached: 1342790900-watermelon-cat.jpg (2079x2017, 1.19M)

And my god this femoid simping for blacks is pathetic.

Never heard of an Asian country that didn't hate blacks.

>Asian AMERICAN
Yeah no fuck off this hellhole ruins every race and people it touches
The real question is how ballistic she is on the road, and how many people has she killed as a Cruz Missile?

One time I was on youtube, and I saw an advertisement from an Asian advocacy group called "Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles". It was an animated cartoon, and I decided to watch the entire thing because I was curious. The commercial showed Asian Americans being harassed by clear translucent persons. They never specifically called them "white", but I think they made that artistic choice for a specific reason. They were advocating filming these people committing hate incidents and doxing them online.

So, I decided to do some more research into this group. I went to their website and looked their annual reports to see who was funding this organization. Guess what I found?

The organization is funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, and the Open Society Foundations. The same NWO tax-exempt foundations that have been and continue to fund all the BLM adjacent organizations.

"2018 Donors & Supporters*
$1,000,000 +
New Americans Campaign (funded by Carnegie Corporation of New York, Democracy Fund, Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. Fund, Grove Foundation, Houston Endowment, JPB Foundation, Open Society Foundations, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Sapelo Foundation, and Wallace H. Coulter Foundation) (in collaboration with Immigrant Legal Resource Center) (’17-’19)"

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf

Link to the cartoon advertisement:
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M

Attached: advancingjusticela.png (2100x800, 239.34K)

This is some compelled humiliation ritual shit for that chink lol

So, I go their youtube channel to see if I can find any more content about them, and I click on a random video. There's this Asian woman named Connie Chung Joe who is talking about what "allies" can do for the Asian American community. However, she quickly emphasized that she didn't want people to advocating for increased law enforcement patrols because that will lead to overcriminalization of other communities of color particularly the black community. Instead, she wants to the focus to be on uniting with other minority groups so that they can collectively fight against their shared enemy of white supremacy. I'm not making this up. I'll post the link below.

Almost every single one of these racial advocacy groups and NGOs are funded by the same NWO tax-exempt foundations and think tanks. If you do any kind of hard research into their donors and partners, you will find the following names appear again and again: the Ford Foundation, the Open Society Foundations, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Tides Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and many more.

The point is that these racial social movements are not organic creations spawned from genuine popular uprisings and outrage. They are created, funded and directed by the shadow government think tank/tax-exempt foundation network that runs this world. The Ford Foundation, for example, funds the Latino racial advocacy groups through UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza. None of this nonsense just happened organically. It was all contrived very carefully for the purpose of creating social and civil unrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ

Attached: RockefellerFoundation.png (848x280, 11.55K)

This girl is so dead inside.

>self hating asian despite outearning whites and perpetually play the race card that they are a "minority" despite making up 4+ billion people on the planet

wow what a surprise. stupid bitch.

what is model minority?
I swear these far left Soro's minions create victim class everyday.

reality buck breaking for all the Poltards who call white women liberal roasties despite the fact that Westernized Asians are worse

Attached: canada asian feminist liberal hell.jpg (729x996, 484.68K)

Don't call them Asians.
There are two parts. Asians == "Normal Eyes"
Bugs = "Slanted Eyes" includes chicks, japs and koreans.

Imagine listening to some cross-eyed gook

This, holy fuck. Westernized asian women are fucking blockheaded retards.

Huh funny, I thought what was causing a wedge was the black people cant go one day without attacking old Asian women

You literally import doctors and engineers when asians from less terrible countries immigrate.
Not the ironic meme about niggers and arabs, but the real meaning of the words.

Negroid.

Basically a minority group which is (really or just allegedly) better of than most so-called minority groups.

+But apparently to these people it's "white racism" that Asians in the US are more successful than nogs

excellent posts, user