Why is the right wing in this country so impossibly stupid?

They’re angry and threatening to boycott in response to losing absolutely nothing. No one is making them eat vegan. They didn’t remove any items from the menu. All they did was give people who wanted it something new they could try. This caused a MASSIVE outrage in right wing circles.

Attached: 068C4079-0664-4EFF-82A9-3C3B28ACC4E4.jpg (1170x1895, 469.91K)

Shill thread, ignore

As long as Cracker Barrel serves me meatloaf at 10AM I don't care what else is on the menu.

Nobody will buy it and they’ll discontinue it…what’s the problem?

>NOOOO!
>You have to buy our mystery science meat!
>You cant boycott something because it would be like anoda shoah and 6 gorillion gazillion lives would be lost!
t.(kike OP)

lol this is the type of shit right wingers protest, just like the disney copetest
theres no hope for them

Based. You WILL eat the MEAT.

Attached: 1645245592744.png (800x1200, 883.71K)

Republicans exist to distract people and block any attempt at forming a real right wing group

american right wingers know nothing other than pointless distractions over non-issues

>why are right wing
Say what you will, but at leas they aren't chopping their dicks off

still not getting the vax

Based boomers, fuck basedmeat

What are you the Cracker Barrel board of directors? Who gives a shit

The problem is we know it's a signal of wokeness and modernity. Smart people eat meat, cucks and weakminded people eat onions. We don't want your fake food, and it offends our sensibilities that you would even offer it. Like, what is your problem? You are making people weaker, and participating in a psyop by doing anything that raises awareness of these products.

What people are vowing anything? Did you ever consider that they are just making shit up to get people to read their trash website? Stupid fucking yahoos

Pffft what a lame thread

that's cuz vegan sausage is absolutely putrid. my sister asked me to make some for her once and i felt like vomiting while i "cooked" it up. it was as if the company that made is was trolling.

My grandfather always got annoyed by the ridiculously slow service at Cracker Barrel, to the point he even stormed the kitchen and complained to the chef.

Attached: scotty.gif (480x366, 236K)

just 2 more weeks!

>What people are vowing anything?
The thousands of people in the comment section of the company’s post announcing it leaving angry comments threatening to never eat there again

Attached: F2441769-DB3D-444C-B4DC-081812487F99.jpg (1170x1755, 285.24K)

Impossible brand lost 50% of its stock value last year, and 50% again this year. The trial runs at numerous fastfood restaurants have ended and Impossible brand products will not be offered anylonger

>The problem is we know it's a signal of wokeness
Just another company being pushed into ESG practices, but because of its customer base they have to start with a toe dip
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-231905_Brave.jpg (1080x1502, 291.86K)

HOLY SHIT TWO MORE WEEKS CONFIRMED

Reminder to leave move some vegan 'meat' someplace it will rot every time you go to the grocery store

Attached: makeThemThrowAway.png (2034x750, 275.04K)

>"cracker"barrel

Attached: cd521a81142467801420288544_700wa_0.gif (390x277, 1.87M)

This is the laziest post I've ever read. It is infuriating to think a person could post this. I hope you suffer terribly and are killed.

Why don't people simply make their own breakfast? Breakfast is like my favorite meal to prepare.

Fucking ridiculous. Stupid fucks. Offering a vegan option in 2022 isn't TacoBell having Tranny Brunches.

No one asked for your input, aussie.

>No one is making them eat vegan

It’s not about that. It’s about their participation in the normalization of globohomo “you will not eat the meat” meme.

This is assuming you actually wanted a good faith answer.

>thinking the nigger stockboy isn't just going to put the warm product back in the cold case

>They’re angry and threatening to boycott in response to losing absolutely nothing.
The patrons who make the chain successful are losing what should be invested in improving the core of the business. This is the same as McDonald's introducing new healthy lines that nobody fucking wants except loudmouth soccer moms who will never eat there anyways. It's a waste of time and money.