Aliens Invade

>power grids across the globe suddenly shut down
>everything from laptops, to phones, and even televisions soon lose all power as well
>massive shock and awe tactics engagements across Australia, Asia, and Europe
>entire countries fall in a matter of weeks
>millions being either massacred, caught in the crossfire, or captured for horrific experiments
>the skies of Africa, North America, and South America become clouded as entire armadas of flying saucers take formation

During this moment of hysteria and terror, what will you do in your country? Your governments and politicians are essentially useless at this point.

Attached: 1659728842249982.jpg (277x154, 16.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214
streamable.com/ddt976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cum everywhere, and shid and fard my pants

>everyone except me

Attached: ahhhhhh!.jpg (651x1024, 112.02K)

try to get my hands on my own flying saucer or at least do what Jews did to Africans and enslave then sell my own kind to get a spaceship

As the queen mother ship chooses Australia to land for it's strategic remoteness, I make my way there through the bush.
She's impressed one man would walk right up to her ship and knock on the door and let's me in.
From there it wasn't hard to seduce her fertilize her reptillian eggs.
I negotiate a peace on behalf of humanity.
I give the aliens all of Africa and asia and france, we keep the rest. I warn them about Israel, they wipe it off the map.
Our first clutch of 12 eggs grow into impressive human reptilian hybrids. The rest is history.

Rape

At this point? Hear them out.

Attached: 1659737943319610.jpg (1024x773, 133.25K)

If aliens are stupid enough to start a land war in America, then God bless their hearts. I'd kill them like everyone else would be, obviously. The specifics would really depend on their physiology and equipment but I don't doubt we would find a way to deal with them quickly enough. They'd have much better luck in Australia or Europe.

The "aliens".
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214

Video to picrel.
streamable.com/ddt976

The accelerated jewish corruption of the world in the past few years is all a worldwide Samson Option (Scorched Earth). The jews want to destroy and corrupt as much as possible before the Final Liberation and Take Over by the Imperial Germans (Reichsdeutsche), they (jews and their golems) know that their end is near and they intend to drag the world down with them.

The Plan for Total World Conquest (JWO) that was supposed to start smoothly and on schedule in 2030 (Agenda-2030) but has been sneakily and abruptly brought forward 10 years (2020). The jews have been forced to move in an increasingly uncoordinated, unsilent, unfleecked manner.

In short, like thieves in a glass house, they are now running around making a big racket and destroying everything. Plus, "waking up" their victims in the process ,who the jews and their golems will have a nice farewell "Party". That's why the jews rush things. If the jews had total control over things, then they would have implemented Agenda 2030 with small steps so as not to wake up the people.

When you're in control, it doesn't matter 50 or 100 years. But something or someone (which is obviously the Reichsdeutsche) turned their plans upside down in such a way that they know they have no chance of success but given their destructive mentality the jews prefer scorched earth tactic.

By the way, just because the existence of the Reichsdeutsche is known doesn't mean to just wait for them to mass appear in the skies or on the streets or even discourage in real life action in the meantime. But its best to just be well prepared for the inevitable economic collapse (like getting out of the cities) and cleansing or purification of this planet by them.

Attached: Andromeda-Gerät-over-Washington-&-California-2021.jpg (982x678, 104.21K)

go on Any Forums and yell
BLUE BEANS
>BLUE BEANS
BLUE BEANS
>BLUE BEANS
BLUE BEANS
>BLUE BEANS

excellent strategy
/thread

>I'd kill them like everyone else would be, obvious

LOL sure mutt.

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Aliens arent real user, FTL travel is impossible.

still not getting the vax

Cops wont be protecting aliens, fortunately. And as soon as defund the police wins you'll see a genocide unlike any other in human history

They wouldn't even need to do that, kek. All they had to do was to show up, hover silently above major cities for a couple of weeks, and panicking shitheads would mess up the entire world. Ayys literally wouldn't have to do shit, other than be present in their spoopy way, like Independence Day, and then everyone will go nuts.

Read the first 5 articles linked in the thread above you mutt.

Attached: Haunebu-IV-superfestung.jpg (1500x996, 349.21K)

Stop it. We all know youre faggots now. Youd leave your tent for the mothership and get arrested for breaking covid laws and sent to a reeducation camp to get nogged in the arse

Yes, yes, the cope that there is a secret race of moon aryans who are going to come and save you from the negros. Its all rather pathetic

Op if aliens came to earth would there be laws on sex with them

Attached: 1606161562113m(1).jpg (485x1024, 31.37K)

> Deliberately ignored said link which provides the information and evidence for their existence due to cognitive dissonance or its just worried about the existence of the them
> NO!!! YOU'RE THE ONE COPING!!!

LOL whatever mutt and go kneel to your nigger idols already.

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

>During this moment of hysteria and terror, what will you do in your country?
Settle some lockdown scores
Politicians, public health advisors, coof enforcers... they all have names and addresses

You couldn’t give me one reply yesterday because you’re a fag fan fiction larper

Attached: 139E723D-5D71-481D-B14D-5E6F76BA25B3.jpg (1024x993, 91.66K)

user, you need to make meaningful change in the world. Sitting around hoping some outside force will one day show up and save you is pure cope. Did you not learn this with Q? Its time to come back to reality