HE TRIED TO WARN YOU!

>washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-arrested-space-force-base-aliens-florida-dragons

THE TIME IS COMING ANONS

Attached: Aliens.jpg (1200x575, 76.39K)

for fags who dont like links

>A man in Florida was taken into custody last week after he attempted to gain access to a Space Force base to warn military officials of a war between aliens and dragons, authorities said.

>Corey Johnson, 29, "attempted to get on base" at Patrick Space Force Base on Friday to warn about the battle between extraterrestrial and mythical creatures, according to a report.

>To reach the base, he drove a Ford F-150, according to local police.

Checked. Whose side are we on ? Dragons or ayys?

So when they use speech-to-skull on someone and they testify to that in their trial... Shouldn't the government be subpoenaed to face the charge?

Or is that just crazy?

ayys as long as i can fuck them.. if not dragons

its funny because that $38 billion to israel thing awhile back had a clause in it that NASA has to share all its data with israel so then suddenly theres a rush to militarize fucking god damn space so its pretty funny really

wouldn’t the dragons be bigger compared to tiny aliens

Attached: 85199D81-4861-4DB4-BB29-747EC884656C.jpg (1070x1066, 73.45K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

>>A man in Florida
>>FloridaMan*
Fucksake

Thanks copypasteman
Also, yes Dragons are still in control of about half of the Chinese Families, the Ayys just want their genetic material and land back.
Also the moon is not ours which is why we were told to "fuck off we're full" last time we landed there. Had to doctor the footage to not show the ayy armada.

You forgot the best part of the article:
>How the U.S. military would intervene in a war between aliens and dragons could not be confirmed.

A noble attempt... But he doesn't know that the dragons are running things on earth and that space force has nothing to do with space, which is fake and gay.

Attached: 1645559519528.webm (320x540, 1.43M)

dragons, aliens, people thinking they are elves, trolls, different genders, politic strife, virtual reality... am i living in fucking shadowrun suddenly?

Fellas, this is comms. Someone pull up the list.

Let’s throw some bait out, see if anything bites.

Attached: 7859F50F-C924-48F2-B994-DA8E60BEAE02.jpg (574x680, 100.67K)

Attached: 51FEDB88-9B0C-4523-A2D8-02A077D9F494.jpg (591x886, 64.65K)

I believe this only because of a dream I had. Dragons, if my dream was correct, are guardians of heaven so I'm on their side.

eh ive fucked worse. she has enough chonk on her.

>To reach the base, he drove a Ford F-150, according to local police.
>"Mr. Johnson disclosed he took possession of the vehicle three days prior and did not know who the owner of the vehicle was," Johnson's arrest affidavit said. "He stated the President of the United States told him in his head he needed to take the vehicle."
>Johnson told local police he was told by the president of a great battle between "U.S. aliens fighting with Chinese dragons," authorities said.
>"He was told by the President he needed to tell the government" about the conflict, according to arrest records.
>He never made it on the base. Johnson was arrested and charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle, per the report.
Pretty interesting story. Looks like the energetic parasites were having some fun messing with this guy. Why anyone would believe a voice in their head that tells obvious lies, is really beyond me. Like, just tell them they're liars and they need to fuck off; don't fall for those obvious lies and steal a car.

I wonder which President he heard, Trump or Biden?

>He knows about the dragon war? Kill him.

Attached: EBF0A57B-CEB2-4C1A-B2FF-B8DF37A01523.png (467x387, 307.65K)

Redpill me on Chinese dragon families