HAPPENING - 8TH OF AUGUST 2022

The 8th of August is the traditional lucky day for the Chinese. It is of no coincidence thay the PLA drills end at the 7th. When the drills end, much of the hardware is already in place, and they will launch the invasion to Taiwan on the 8th.

Attached: 1659742510938931.webm (404x720, 2.25M)

They won't do shit you nigger.

I will screencap your comment and I will laugh at you. Then I will print it a dozen times and put it in random people's mailboxes so they can also laugh at you.

Whats wrong with that cow why is it leaking at such high pressure?

>traditional lucky day
???

she was edging all day

>1pbtid
Nothing ever happens

I am OP. My internet went out momentarily so my ID changed.

kay. keep us posted.

if chyna wants to involve it's self in a quagmire that will take years to resolve (and fuck chyna from it's western markets in the process) then by all means

though I wouldn't be too sure about the middle eastern and russian oil shipments moving near the coast of taiwan

Most cats are lactose intolerant, despite what cartoons would have you believe. They're likely going to be sick later on.

nah theyll go back home to their bases and try again later

I think when they're young kittens they can drink cow milk and it's very good for them.

China has no reason to invade Taiwan anytime soon, the USA is literally destroying itself and when it finally happens they can just walk into Taiwan.

I am OP. My internet went out momentarily so my ID changed.

they have every reason which is the same reason Russia is still trying to take Ukraine (and several other countries in the region).

the reason is the demographic collapse of the global economy and the death of global supply chains

I still don't understand why we care about Taiwan.

It's not worth the USA fighting China.

Let China have Taiwan, I literally don't care.

Shut up cant you let the lil guys have fun
Fuckin zoomer ruining everything

>changed
>still a fag

Attached: OP as Giantfaggot.jpg (425x301, 26.68K)

They extended the drills for a week

I don't understand why China doesn't simply assert its control over Taiwan with military force. It's not like the United States will do anything, it hasn't the right. Monroe Doctrine applies. America should not concern itself with what happens on the far side of the Pacific Ocean. It's not our problem. Let China deal with all the bullshit that lies west of Hawaii. I don't care, and no American should care what goes on over there.

nice cat