This is an American school lunch that requires "premium" lunch monthly payments

What are the political implications of this being the PREMIUM school lunch option in America?

Attached: Lunch.jpg (580x437, 65.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/alvinzhou
buzzfeed.com/jp/sakikoshigemori/8-desserts-in-1-pan-jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks better than the shit I got as a kid

where's the steak ums that taste like fish?

This is literally the 8 desserts 1 tray video from tasty.co, you prolapsed faggot.

Attached: 1561081061353.png (266x338, 119.83K)

>five different types of brownies, candied peaches? marshmallow something, etc
Please nigger, school lunches weren't that nice.

mmmmmmmm delicious premium goy slop

most food is subsidized by the government, they want all the meat for themselves, carnivore diet is proven we are predators they want you to be human cattle and have groomed you since you were a baby.

Attached: globo.png (838x644, 526.81K)

I just got a rotten banana and a peanut butter sandwich.

they are trying to train you to hate capitalism. too

Attached: unknown (39).png (770x960, 1.89M)

kek

Nice bait this is clearly some kind of dessert sampler

Also riddle me this wouldn’t it be easier to make all one dish instead of 8

Kek

The stop buying lunches and make your kid a good lunch. Complaining about the quality of school prepared lunches is a poorfag/nigger thing.

Why are schools feeding kids.

This is a chink buzzfeed post I know from Reddit from 2019 and supposed to be "artistic" not some kids school lunch.

buzzfeed.com/alvinzhou
buzzfeed.com/jp/sakikoshigemori/8-desserts-in-1-pan-jp

>You will never live in a homogenous country like Japan
>you will never have to pay a paltry amount per month which then also gets subsidized by the government to get good food for your children
I hate this jewish country.

Attached: file.png (1023x617, 879.38K)

In a generation we've gone from
>debating if the Department of Education should even exist since it has no statistical educational gains over nothing at all to
>how can we offer subscription-based public school buffet food?

This is THE definition of 'goyslop'.

But still, school lunches are not a bad thing and it's not hard to make them decent. It's like they are trying to make them as shitty as possible.

This looks like something they serve in a nursing home for people that have no teeth.

Some schools are starting to police that too. My buddy sent his kid to school with a packed lunch and he didn't include a "grain", so they charged him $5 because they threw in a packet of Saltine crackers. They inspect lunches to make sure they "well-rounded".

Attached: 1635365402268.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

That sounds unbelievable. Schools in the US don't give a fuck about the kids.

my school had spicy tendies that were radioactive orange colored, shit was fucking delicious

The kids are all a bunch of niggers and spics what do you expect

>they charged him $5
Sounds believable to me.

I went to Catholic school in the south, and all of our meals were cooked from scratch in a kitchen full of black women. Children whose parents don't pay for their education deserve their goyslopped diabetic destiny.

Nah, they would charge 5 dollars and give nothing in return.