This is not ok /pol

USA is you country

Attached: 20220614_150058.png (482x530, 542.5K)

He is literally in Russia
Also death to America

I wore a Russian flag patch from the start of the war, no one said shit. So I got a big reflective black sun one, supposed white supremacist hate symbol. No one said shit, but it's cool I kept that one. Put a north Korean flag hat on for work, been wearing that all year. Again no one said shit. It's amazing.
People are clueless and or don't give a fuck outside of their immediate realities. Also the media is not reality, how it drives our politics to such a degree is baffling and need to be fixed immediately. We are heading for utter destruction because of the idiot box that hardly anyone watches anymore.

I thought parasites wanted their hosts to live

Fuck you mutt and fuck Israel Hitler was right

They probably assume you're autistic. nobodys fucking with that kid in the pic either

>The amerimutt poster reveals himself

America saved your kind from being wiped out in WW2, show some gratitude you disgusting fucking rat.

I think I might have a hat with a velcro patch on the front lying around somewhere.
I should test out this theory and put an Iranian flag patch on it.

That's not a good thing idiot, you're a kike slave who killed Europeans because they wanted to be free from kikes
Also the holocaust didn't happen so you didn't save shit you just fought for kike bankers genociders
This is what you are and what your nation represents, white genocide and kike slavery
Die faggot

Lol. Israeli telling the golem to shut up!

Based insofar as honesty is a virtue and you, kike terrorist, are being honest.

Attached: 1659768647387289.png (760x890, 1.23M)

>i'm a good jew
oven yourself you inbred piece of literal shit

>USA is YOU country
Say that out loud

Attached: 1632539357000.png (713x611, 25.91K)

now wear an it's ok to be white hat

Suck dick American trash fuck your nation for what they did idgaf about being a good jew I care about race traitor nations like yours genociding whites at kikes command

magic digits

Freedom of speech. He has every right to wear that shit.

He will be a hero one day.

>a kike longing for the old america
yeah kys

Attached: 1650940020561.jpg (225x225, 9.27K)

No one gave a shit because they assumed you were a retard/i.e. harmless.

I'm longing for old germany faggot

Based and checked vpnfag

I worked with a older Vietnamese guy. He started wearing a Khmer rouge hat. The union made him stop wearing it

digits in this thread are off the hook!

Attached: 1611095045031.jpg (1100x1380, 250.32K)

You don't talk to roaches, or rats, right?
Why talk to a Jew? Why give them a platform?

Attached: 1657526257143.webm (540x874, 3M)