Can someone explain this

I’ve been out and about the entire pandemic no mask no vaccines and still haven’t gotten Covid. How are people getting it 3-4 times in under a year? HOW?!

Attached: E4286CF8-816C-4810-B49B-7EA1D3CB67AA.jpg (1170x1883, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hbqpUoBdbkg?t=121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't.

Im unvaxxed, only got it once and I work on an ambulance. I honestly just think that the more shots you get the higher the chance of you getting it.

>They aren't.
They are there’s tons all over social media crying that they’ve gotten it again after just getting over it a couple weeks ago.

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

>I honestly just think that the more shots you get the higher the chance of you getting it.
That’s generally what I’ve observed as well

The reality is people have shit immune systems and the popular narrative is now to say "I had COVID" because of a test. The problem is the test are inaccurate, they have been for 3 years now. Any time someone says they have COVID, it's because they took a false test that produced a false result, and due to the expanding list of symptoms, anything from diarrhea to achy neck counts as having COVID.

Nausea was a COVID symptom. It was a rare one, but it was one. As for getting the shit 3 times while vaxxed. Probably should let you know, that the shit didn't work in the slightest.

Attached: EFVeuVTUUAAwZfC.jpg (1530x2048, 342.28K)

hiv injections = aids
enjoy the monkey curse

I’ve gotten Covid 3 times in the past 2 years…didn’t get the jab and never had any problems beating all these damn variants

They are getting sniffles, taking tests that don't even work and saying they have the virus. Oh wow go take some NyQuil and shut up.

Yeah but even then getting sick multiple times in the summer? That’s weird that’s never happened to me

No, puking is definitely a ((covid)) symptom, goy. You see that big tower with all the weird stuff poking out of it? Just close the blinds.

Attached: RFholocaust.png (2275x684, 2.26M)

youtu.be/hbqpUoBdbkg?t=121
i bet this bitch was puking her own water

The vaccine has weakened their immune system and they now are more susceptible to getting ill easier. Not baiting, I've seen this with my neighbors who have all received the different jabs over the past year and a half.
I'm the only individual that hasn't been sick with the flu or other aliment that hasn't gone away after 24 to 72 hours. Everyone else gets flu-like sicknesses and is out for a week or longer.

The shots literally destroy your immune system. Why are 90% of people completely retarded?

McDonald's for the body, mainstream media for the brain. It's not covid, it's decay.

Some people leave their mom's basement occasionally and have lives instead of raging on the internet constantly.

vaccinated auto-immune deficiency disorder
(vaids)

They're having sex. That's also why the monkeypox is spreading and being considered a pandemic now.

I got covid twice.
First was like a cold and the other was a bit worse. I am not healthy and it still was not as bad as the cold I got from Greece. The flue in Greece is resistant to all but two antibiotics that are hard to get. This is because in Greece if they come down with even a slight cold they take easy to get antibiotics right away instead of letting their immune system fight it. This causes the flue to become resistant. If the vaxxies ever caught that they will die within a week.

I'm boosted and never had covid yet.

Attached: ECB4303B-D617-47DF-885B-BCC589FE9EF3.jpg (577x433, 44.4K)

People cough and sneeze without covering their mouths - or worse, into their hands - and don't wash their hands after touching public surfaces or before eating finger food. How are you not suprised by this? Everyone in this country is unhygienic as fuck.

I've literally stood directly next to people that shortly after tested positive for Covid and I didn't get it.

Pic related

Attached: 5zrlqh.jpg (540x462, 72.55K)

>How are people getting it 3-4 times in under a year?
They got a vaccine.

In her case she's probably retarded and hasn't cleaned her living space. She's infecting herself because she rekt her immune system being vaxmax'd and isn't decontaminating where she frequents.

I only got it once and that was omicron but it felt like every other flu I’d ever gotten. No vax either. Been fine ever since.

obviously they like it because they get to make posts like this. self induced hardship is the consequence of a society with no external privation or suffering. before the vaxx they had no conception of their own mortality

Attached: 5F51C3FD-A1C6-4B2B-93F1-17038AFD2BE8.jpg (615x470, 89.13K)

I think the vax is just culling genetic failures regardless

I got vaxxed against my will and I'm fine because I'm a strong white man who drinks milk lifts and occasionally indulges in drugs and alcohol. My body isnt a temple, it's a stone fucking fortress.

These weaklings we're going to die with/without the vax, the entire thing is just accelerating process

/Thread

>muttblood cope
I'll be sure to throw some flowers on your grave.

because they're vaccinated user, their immune system is weakening
>it's aids

How do you work in healthcare and avoid the jab? I got a job offer working in a hospital lab and they’re forcing the jab on me or come up with some exemption.

What's the deal with the Russian vax? We never hear anything about it.

BECAUSE THE TESTS ARE BULLSHIT. Holy fuck I’m so sick of this god damn psyop

I and my whole family are unvaxxed and we are still getting sick a lot from the vaxxies spreading it to us. We have been sick a week and still stuck in bed.

I do this on purpose. It's important to expose your immune system to enemies, not walk around like a dainty faggot, shielding yourself from all potential dangers in the world. This is how you develop a strong immune system.

You're gonna have to wait awhile cause I never got sick before and after so cope and seethe because we both know true specimens live and weaklings die regardless of the vax

just religious exemption and sue when you're fired

Jab 1: 10% reduction in immune system
Jab 2: 20% reduction in immune system
Jab 3: 40% reduction in immune system
Jab 4: 80% reduction in immune system

Humans who took the first jab will have slightly decreased lifespans on average. Those who took 2 will have life expectancy reduced lower than 65, so they can no longer draw pensions or social security. Beyond that is just frosting for those that implemented this, accelerating their Ultimate goal of population control.

Greater than 70% of people born before 2010 and then even a large swarth of those children born since will have artificially shortened lifespans while population growth declines, squeezing society in a subtle way that normies will NEVER notice or question.

Attached: b9bb4ff3e0104b5966df3e1e9613e382.jpg (640x769, 58.52K)