When did you realise America was the bad guy of history?

When did you realise America was the bad guy of history?

Attached: Untitled.png (594x760, 791.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are the bad guys. America is the sledgehammer in which their decisions are carried out. The Blaster of Master Blaster.

i didnt because im not a chink homo bitch nigger or a eurofaggot cuckold pussy lets fight you little cocksucker come over here and open that dick dock so i can fuck it.

does denmark not support LGBTQ? europeans are always telling me how upset they are america is so racist, backwards, homophobic

In 2020. The riots and BLM in general made me a fifth-columnist. I hate this country, hate its people and I hate its history. I wish I could go back in time and stop it from existing.

Attached: 1655109204956.jpg (640x948, 76.16K)

You have a new flag and a new martyr-god to worship, Tristan.

Attached: 29601542-8419867-image-a-57_1592165280567.jpg (962x1443, 451.03K)

Its been solidified the last year.

Berry noice

"open that little dick dock"
wtf are you even talking about. Faggots think the solution to the world hating them because theyre obnoxious and degenerate is to be more obnoxious and degenerate.

op is a faggot

Anyways don't blow your cover I am sure they are still using proxies you may not be aware of.

The only bad thing America ever did was come to your aid when your women were being gang banged by based Germans. The rest is manifest destiny, who cares.

Attached: 1659837515970571.jpg (960x936, 117.72K)

>The murder of Gordon Kahl.
>The massacre of ruby ridge.
>The massacre of waco.
Do I need to continue?

You think there are good guys of history?

After reading into the Pentagon Papers in middle school

globohomo should stop hiring fag tards like you

THIS IS SO GOOD

Yes. Black women.

Lol that’s actually a hilarious painting and a clear indication that Egypt girl wants a conservative White western guy to coom in her and make babies

sad but true

You need to refrigerate those sausages user, you can’t just leave them in your car like that

I am the good guy of history

American whites are the bad guys for betraying Christ and their own people. Jews are loyal to eachother.
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masons must go.jpg (720x665, 117.61K)

when some dane told me

>the couple and the kid are white

THE MENTAL DOMAIN OF THR BWC..

Attached: 1658144279200082.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Thr fuckers taking amphetamines. You think he gives a shit about bad sausage when he's geeterd out?

Ducking tweakers and their spoiled sausage man, they never learn