Parasites

Psrasites and various bacteria are present in the water and food of many areas in the west.
Once the people consume these parasites , their survival is ensured by the consumption of sugary foods, the consumption of alcohol (leading to vitamin c deficiency, perfect environment for parasites) and the spreading of aluminium in the air in highly populated metropolitan areas to "prevent climate change", which is then breathed in by humans, and aluminium in vaccines (the presence of heavy metals activates dormant parasites).

Parasites also thrive in sugar, whereas they die when their host consumes a high-fat diet. This is why sugar is artificially added into foods, and why sugary foods are promoted, and why, until very recently, fat was considered bad for health.

Parasites also reproduce at high rates when their hosts practice sexual promiscuity, which is why various forms of perversions, sexual fetishes, kinks, and homosexuality have become extremely prevalent in recent times.

How to fix:
Drink tea made out of wormwood, eat pumpkin seeds, eat carrots, stop eating sugar or consuming alcohol, eat a high-fat diet.

Attached: tapeworm-s.png (400x280, 282.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8BDMhn5JMBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember back when ivermectin was in the news? Remember how there were a bunch of Any Forums threads on removing parasites? Wtf happened?

shilled into oblivion. that's how you know they're on to something. same as the epstein, pizzagate, terry, and mandella threads. as soon as a thread got made, there'd be 20 shills trying to slide it. they don't come out unless you're over the target.

You should really talk about dosage when telling people to drink of the Artemisia family (wormwood, mugwort, etc). Because it's a neurotoxin. It's fine now and then, but don't drink it every day.
Aside from that, fasting is also a great way to fix your internal system, and it also promotes autophagy (cleaning) and neurogenesis (new brain cells).

You are correct, but I also believe it to be a "current thing: Any Forums edition"
People were talking about covid, then ivermectin came about, then people were talking about ivermectin, then the next thing happened.

idk what this 8keks thing is but I talked about ivermectin and antivirals all the time during the hubbub and was never banned.

Just cook your food and use a water filter?

You are correct. Wormwood can kill you if you consume it too much. I should have said so.

Attached: image_2022-08-07_035545510.png (570x509, 694.51K)

drinking your own urine is another way to kill off the parasites very quickly

Will do my first attempt on a 3 day water fast starting midnight to Monday. Looking forward to the experience. Just water and exercise and try get some of the little sun we get here. Will move on to 7 days if it's true what people say about hunger dissapearing.

Eat a keto or low-carb diet, and include garlic and cayenne pepper with every meal. Also papaya seeds. Do that for at least a month.

i would eat a high fat diet but your mother doesnt enjoy cunnilingus

EZ just buy an anti parasite tincture
For plebs, its green peel of black walnut, whole cloves, and wormwood

Attached: heelnatuurlijk-parasietenkruidenkuur-vloeibaar-extra-sterk_1[1].jpg (485x485, 13.8K)

>α-Thujone is a competitive inhibitor of [3H]EBOB binding, i.e., of the noncompetitive blocker site of the GABA-gated chloride channel (25). Most importantly, electrophysiological studies establish that in dorsal root ganglion neurons α-thujone is a reversible modulator of the GABAA receptor.
tl:dr; reversible

I don't want to look up the exact amount for lethality or its half life, but it's not a permanent detriment, so as long as you don't overdo it you should be fine.

This may help you lose weight or feel better but won't do anything to parasites.

Midnight now is sunday. that'd only be 24 hours, or possible 48 depending on if you meant the monday midnight going into tuesday.
water helps, caffeine and amphetamines also help if you have access to either of those. coffee and tea is fine if unsweetened.
although the hunger does go away, it takes me until day day 3 ish or 4 ish, but i usually stop then due to chest pains + paranoia since I've had family history of heart problems.

/parasites

Attached: chopped garlic.jpg (612x408, 30.98K)

It does if you eat enough. You will see them come out in your feces. Eat 5 or 6 whole cloves of garlic and several teaspoons of the cayenne pepper. You are right about also feeling better. Garlic is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral. Cayenne can cure ulcers.

Parasites are one thing, I'm all for a parasite cleanse due to the reasons listed. However that is only half the equation. The fungus pill should also be looked into.

>5 whole cloves of garlic
you mad lad.
I know tumeric is also supposed to help with some issues, currently forgetting what though.

Where are you? Trondelag area is supposed to be cloudy all weekend I think. Hope it goes well.

Yeah, they say turmeric helps also. It wouldn't hurt to take that also. It helps with lots of stuff, including reducing inflammation. Like if you have knee pain, it will dull it.

Ultra fags have visible worms!

Attached: Worms.jpg (1600x1050, 113.45K)

The Parasite Pill
youtu.be/8BDMhn5JMBQ

It's like looking at a physical manifestation of the Legion demon...

Attached: 1654554700028.jpg (605x605, 68.57K)

works for the fish in my aquarium..

Contribootin'

Attached: 1649702756020.jpg (2048x2301, 692.35K)

From what I understand, Oregano oil is actually good for that. You can use a carrier oil and treat any fungal infections both inside and outside.

Dry fasting is the healthiest thing I have ever done for myself. Just two days cleans me out and I feel energized. I lose like 10 lbs but it comes back within a week. Plus I have shat out a small worm once. Dry fasting is based af.

Attached: 20220730_111052.jpg (2576x1932, 1.04M)

Only amphentamines i have is ritalin but I guess you meant pure amphentamine. I'm on nightshift this weekend so that's why I'm thinking to start the fast when the clock hits midnight on Sunday as I'll be home around 8 and probably sleep until 6pm.
Vestlandet. Supposedly there will be a few short windows of sun so I'll try catch those. Otherwise I'll kill time my mindlessly grinding in videogames or daydreaming after I have done my daily exercise at home.

I don't know what happened, I was drugged by a member of many (((glow groups))) and ate and smoked a bunch of d8 and probably had mild COVID or something.
This are known to be antibacterial and sometimes antiparasitic, I was consuming about 2 grams of distillate a day every day for like 2 years
It destroyed my sex drive for almost a full year and I'm still getting dosed every time I go out.
My d8 mail was intercepted and laced with mdma.

Even though sex drive comes back, I just can't into being a gay troon anymore. Every time I masturbate I go right back to jacking it to wet pussy.

Attached: 1659821667669395.jpg (1440x1797, 163.37K)

Correct, that is one of the recommended supplements. The others being black seed oil and NAC. I believe ridding the body of both parasites and detrimental bacteria/fungus.

>which is why various forms of perversions, sexual fetishes, kinks
So parasites are why I want to screw a Dino lady?

Attached: 1606510744.valsalia_vs139-05.png (900x3016, 3.04M)

NAC should be taken daily, along with glycine. They have been shown in studies to increase the lifespan of rats. (same with cod liver oil)

I consume all my own waste to prevent parasites but they keep coming back, what do I do?