Translation: reddit doesn't want to achieve anything. they just want to live a life of luxury

translation: reddit doesn't want to achieve anything. they just want to live a life of luxury

Attached: file.png (2375x1697, 1004.93K)

this is unironically 95% of country people
and apparently its a bad thing according to you

it is all meaningless without defining any of the terms tho.

"lifestyle" spend 100k a month and not work for it = retarded

"not depressed" is got a fucking goal. It's a resulting emotion based on a fuck ton of variables.

"help other people" DO WHAT? undefined/ meaning less

"around good humans" wtf is wrong with this person that they are surrounded by not good people? what kind of fucked up human is this where they are only around not good people. This person is probably a fucking evil because all they see is bad people around them. Additionally, not defined/meaningless

This is all vague motions and a childish view of how the world should work. This is a fucking childish retard

what life of luxury is this person referring to? if luxury is supporting yourself, family and town, then fuck this gay earth.

you spend your time pooosting on a childrens cartoon forum alone

fuck off with yer got damn reddit shit you meme flag faggot

>Nietzsche warned that the society of the last man could be too barren and decadent to support the growth of healthy human life or great individuals. The last man is only possible by mankind having bred an apathetic person or society who loses the ability to dream, to strive, and who become unwilling to take risks, instead simply earning their living and keeping warm. The society of the last man is antithetical to Nietzsche's theoretical will to power, the main driving force and ambition behind human nature, according to Nietzsche, as well as all other life in the universe.

Attached: 1614460049731.png (1280x1280, 1.85M)

they want to consoom

this was basically women's lives before feminism

I don't think you understand the message idiot, back to watching anime

>This person is probably a fucking evil because all they see is bad people around them.
Humanity is incredibly evil, there is only evil in the hearts of men, set yourself apart from humanity and you will see in time the evil within and without.

problem is these people are full of shit. people who say this often buy expensive luxury brand bullshit to appear to have status and are narcissistic retards. it's all a "humble" larp. the reason "elites" and kikes keep these people down is because they know they're full of shit, and they will only demand more once they have what they claim they want. never listen to what normalcattle say because they're' just reading a script.

Don't tell me Reddit was based all along?!

This guy gets it. Person in that tweet wants to make $30 million for doing nothing. Give them a job making $50k in western Kansas and they’d be an alcoholic in a month.

I've actually posted on Any Forums with a girlfriend, but she just wanted to laugh like a retard at vore and shitting dick nipples threads on other boards, so I can attest that posting on Any Forums alone is a better experience.

Country people work hard as fuck though

Tell her to give you a Boston steamer with her dick nips

>I don't want yachts I just want my starbucks and netflix
in practice, tho, its a different thing we will never be satisfied and always crave for more. this is where religion, if done right, cucks you into thinking you should be grateful for what you have and persuades you into giving your 'extra' money to charity and shit

aside from "dassit" and the helping others part i agree. im not selling my soul for $30 an hour when $17 an hour gets me by just fine. i didnt ask to be here

I would rather be homeless than work for a corporation and pay rent. I've done both, one is way better.

Attached: b0e (2).jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

capitalism is the solution
but good luck getting that thru her skull