Is buying a 9-hole golf green fee a good birthday present for my brother? neither us us have ever played golf before...

Is buying a 9-hole golf green fee a good birthday present for my brother? neither us us have ever played golf before, do they supply the clubs and stuff? Also, is renting a golf cart worth it?

Attached: 13ECEBC6-3954-4AE6-B886-7912A299B3AB.jpg (1100x953, 434.16K)

are golf lessons worth it?

call the place up and ask if they rent clubs. it would be a nice gift if he has time.

9 holes is like sticking your dick half in

Probably better to buy him snd yourself lessons first

Golf is the faggiest, faggot sport ever

>Is buying a 9-hole golf green fee a good birthday present for my brother?
Do you drink? Golf is only fun if you have a few beers, pack a cooler

>neither us us have ever played golf before, do they supply the clubs and stuff?
You will suck ass, but it'll be a good bonding experience. Doubtful they rent clubs, maybe. You will need tees and balls.
>Also, is renting a golf cart worth it?
Absolutely, it's a shit ton of walking and clubs will wear on you

I drink but i'm not about to drink and operate a motor vehicle

It’s a great gift

I would go for 18 but make sure you spend like 1-2 hours on the range before so you learn how to hit the ball if you’re athletic. Don’t be a pigeon thinking you hit the ball the same way you hit a hockey puck. The golf swing is same side you hit with a baseball bat.

I’m a righty baseballer so I’m a righty golfer. Lefty hockey player. Seen people go for lefty clubs cause they play hockey lefty and it’s a grim sight.

Spend an hour on the practice green aswell getting some feel for chipping and putting.

I never done the golf cart but it’s prob worth it.

The clubs are pretty easy when you have them on a wagon. Carrying the clubs 18 holes is a pain in the ass though

It's called common sense, or get an Uber/DD

>I’m a righty baseballer so I’m a righty golfer. Lefty hockey player. Seen people go for lefty clubs cause they play hockey lefty and it’s a grim sight.

Found out the awkward way that I'm the opposite. I'm a switch hitter in baseball but usually go lefty. I have more power with my left but I'm a better golfer with my right.

If you've never played before, you should try to find a place nearby like the "top golf" franchise.

Then go up on the highest level and just have some fun drinking and hitting some balls.

Don't eat there though, go out to eat before/after.

Also dress appropriately pajeet, I can smell you from here. Bring sunscreen and possibly bug spray

Are you left or right handed? Going righty for me is like using my forehand and lefty like shhoting backhand

>mfw someone wears jeans on the golf course

Attached: 0C2DE82D-F3DC-40C1-9191-22DADFFF6335.jpg (600x611, 19.97K)

solid advice, I prefer the second floor though

This is a better idea, or go to the range. Not sure they have TopGolf like places there, other than "iRange" in Toronto.

Ambidexterous, but I prefer to write with my right as writing with left smears and shit. I can golf with both hands, but probably better driving with left and everything else righty. Hockey and tennis I go lefty, I shoot pool lefty, pistols righty, rifles/shotguns lefty, and can't convince myself to have a lead foot so I stick to skiing instead of snowboarding, don't know why.

Good advice. If you can’t shoot or put for shit when going out on a golf course golf will be no fun except for the occasional lucky shot on the par 3s.

I’ve played a decent amount of golf and I still hit balls that goes way of target ruining a hole every round I play

Wow that’s super weird I wouldn’t judge a guy like you if you turned out playing golf lefty. I was talking about retarded leafs that play lefty cause they play hockey lefty.

>iRange
is this just like a driving range?

it's not hard to imagine swinging a club to hit a small object, lefty feels right in my head