Muslims Fear Being Targeted

They can dish it but not take it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11088073/Police-say-Albuquerque-killing-related-murders-three-New-Mexico.html

Attached: reverse uno.jpg (1080x1472, 356.03K)

Sounds like Muzzie gang shit

This is interesting. I wonder if this gang related or if there actually is a religious zealot bringing the wrath of God down upon the muslim migrates.

Yeah...That's it, it's gangs doing the shootings

Attached: 1655181614265.jpg (615x1200, 174.8K)

Wh*tes will pay for this, tenfold.

>Community leaders in fear
They must be doing something right.

>I received another anonymous phonecall demanding I start serving halal chicken in my establishment. You know what to do.

Attached: better-call-saul-giancarlo-esposito-L.jpg (1500x1001, 793.69K)

I love Gantz so much. Normally in japan they can't draw black people to save their fucking lives; and the first time I see it done properly it's in this fucking page.

Attached: 1651738527502.png (500x661, 193.54K)

The first thing they go for is "it's a non Muslim doing it" when statistically it's nearly always a member of your own group. That's how much of a strangehold the media has on people's minds. They've been told over and over again that the whites are coming to get them.

get out of Europe you cowardly sand nigger you do not belong in white lands

Have you heard of taqiyya?

Yeah, what about it?

>New Mexico
>Not being strapped and on your toes
I'm a leaf and even I know that state is full of killers.

But honestly have people forgotten the shooter camp already?

>Muslim
>Muslim
>Muslim
No meaningful information. A reminder that fanatical Sunnis kill Shias all the time in the Muslim world. They also kill heretics like Ahmadis all the time. Ahmadis have been killed by Sunni fanatics in the UK too. I recall an "inexplicable" killing of some Muslim in the past in the UK. I took the time to research the identity of the victim, and sure enough, it was an Ahmadi, but nowhere was it mentioned in the news articles about the case. The implication of the news articles was that it was some kind of "racist" hate crime or whatever. From what I recall, Ahmadis get threats regularly in countries like the UK. They're not even Muslims according to anyone but Ahmadis themselves and maybe Western dummies who don't understand anything about Islam and just take Ahmadis' word for it. "Muslim" means fuck all in these situations.

>US
>community leaders
>muslim

Attached: groan.jpg (574x317, 45.24K)

In canada years ago we had an "enquiry for missing and murdered aboriginal women". Big build up, infinite money and media interest.
In the end the result of it all got swept under the rug and forgot once they realize the vast vast majority of missing chugs were killed and disappeared by their husband's or pedophile family members.

>we fear for the safety of our children and families

Attached: idgaf.jpg (900x584, 72.3K)

It's a surprise that more leafs don't know this. But the majority of our population sits in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver

"cowardly"

We're the ones beating up your men and ravaging your wives and daughters. You whitoids are an absolute joke, by far the most pussified race on the planet and your inevitable extinction will prove that

just how many morrocans are there in the netherlands