Ayo China!

Answer the fucking phone!

Attached: 17DDA68B-1D85-436E-BA88-D8F4838F38D7.jpg (1277x1145, 913.31K)

They act just like an angry woman

Do you think the Chinese are idiots? They know perfectly well that America wants to turn Taiwan into Ukraine 2.0. They have to invade that island in the next few months or they are screwed.

Speaking of women,
What roll does the MWIA play in all of this?
>Medical Women's International Association.
They met in Taipei on June 24 - June 26.

Attached: 20220806_131452.jpg (448x448, 30.91K)

I bet they're here in this thread right now reading your reply, thinking, "wow, that's a great idea!"

Oh shit Xi, Putin and Kim are doing wassup and then hanging up on the Ameriniggers that's cold man

It is not necessary, simulation exercises have already started days ago.

A marble-mouthed diversity hire wanting to speak on behalf of a hostile country whose diplomatic disposition the past few years could only be described as hysterical, yeah, I wouldn't take that either.

100%. Imagine them thinking they actually have what it takes to be a superpower. Not in a million fucking years.

While you try to decide whether to kill off all the white Gentiles or pretend you haven't been demonizing them since before the federal reserve was created. Your darkies fight each other too much to win overseas wars and YOU know it.

Lines must be busy from all the banks asking for bailouts kek

>Sorry we don't take calls from Niggers

Attached: 1657759413832.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

did they try texting to set up a time to talk?

Ayyyyooo

War is coming. We're getting the exact same signals as Ukraine.

Start eating boys. You want to be too fat to draft.

>Call China
>Finally they pick up
>Suddenly remember you can't understand his bug talk
China is the bigger man in this game. Rare for me to give them any respect
I wish Indian filth were so self aware.

Shut up Chang. The Nukening Cometh.

>Do you think the Chinese are idiots?
Yes. They act like idiots all the time so I draw the obvious conclusion.

wut?

>Hey China, me again. Just uhh, calling to see whats up, you haven't picked up these last few times. Me and the niggas at the pentagon have been thinking about you, anyways, just call us back when you get a chance, uhh, okay, bye.

The Pentagon niggas are literally trying to reach out and talk Xi out of the closet he’s locked himself in.

I don't talk to niggers, either.

China's too busy thinking of new ways to call themselves George Floyd.

Was Mark Milley trying to give away all the US Strategic Plans to his Chinese friends again?

>Be a fucking hag, nearing the end of her political career
>Want to do something extraordinary stupid for the history book
>The president of the US, from your own party tell you this is exceedingly stupid
>Your own general tell you this is retarded
>Do it anyways, and make some money on the side, from insider trading
>Leave everyone else (men) to deal with the fallout
Reminder, this happened because Pelosi wanted to take her own ego, because she's a strong independent women who need no man.