What are the political implications of this costing 60 dollars

What are the political implications of this costing 60 dollars

Attached: 20220806_185822.jpg (1814x2419, 1.47M)

>adult drinking milk
ngmi

Go to a butcher and throw the meat in the freezer at home, instead of buying more expensive prepackaged cuts.

Nothing because that's like two weeks worth of meat, fatass.

I buy rumps and cut my own steaks, it can be almost half the cost per kg sometimes

This *might* last me one week you limp wristed fag

>implications
You’re black, fat and deserved it at the register

That's a good looking cart with those items
Not going to lie
I don't blame him for snapping a pic of that.
I wish my cart wasnt filled with the usual crap

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 10.53K)

Things are only going to get worse this winter, stock up lads! (No joking it's going to be bad.)

Tin cans ect...

Thank you for this. I agree sir. Only that looks more like less than a week. I like to grill on weekends so two days more of steak and chicken. I eat leftovers on my lunch breaks instead of going to fast food places.

At least you're buying a good amount of meat for that amount. Most of these pictures I see are veggies and carbs

You should have prepped and bought emergency food

Lay off the animal products there pal, where are your vegies I only see baby carrots

>"Les choses ne feront qu'empirer cet hiver, faites le plein de gars! (Pas de blague, ça va être mauvais.)"

Did my best! haha

The Apples are like $8 bucks btw. We're literally 45 days from harvest nigger, get a watermelon or a peach or some summer in season fruit. Also, you got 3lbs of NY strip steak, 3lbs of chicken drumsticks, and 2.5lbs of some mystery meat italian sausage plus a gallon of milk. That's not counting the off season bananas, weird powdered potato sloppa, the $9.99/lb deli meat, and peeled cut baby food carrots.

Meanwhile, I go to safeway and pick up 14 lbs of chuck roast for $3.99/lb and a 25lb bag of russet potatoes, and half a gallon of heavy cream for the same cost.

take milk out of your diet and buy more vegetables

Every week I spending about £230 on food Shopping and it's insane, that is £920 a month on food alone.

Attached: food shop.jpg (186x1140, 17.26K)

exactly. i get locally raised, grass fed/grain finished beef in a bulk "box". i got a whole chuck roll in my order and cut it into steaks, roast, stew meat, and tallow. the beef there is already cheaper than the stuff in styrofoam, so much fresher, and even more economical when buying in bulk (15% off at my place if you buy 25 lbs or more at a time) and butchering whole sedtions myself.

costs $30 in texas
sounds like a you problem

Based. I'm cutting up full tenderloins I got for 70 each as we speak

Attached: 1650552954270.jpg (4032x1724, 1.09M)

>not drinking milk
Truly, truly... ngmi. Also I bet you are a jew or a nigger.

Nice.

Yes, you also avoid the seepage of plastics and chemicals from the styrofoam and cellophane.

Yeah thats the joke

Your mom cost 60 dollars
Huehuehuehuehue

What do you do then? Vacuum seal and deep freeze?

literally only niggers and kikes have a problem with this

Prepacked cuts are cheaper than the butcher, unless you go to a ethnic butcher with meat from outta the country

Attached: 79ts5n2wnn281.jpg (640x836, 66.08K)

global de-fattening project

test

Grow your own vegetables. Go to farmers markets or farm stands and stock up on veggies that you don’t already grow. Buy bags of frozen chicken breasts and reserve red meat for special occasions. I can get double the food for 60 than what you currently have, so step your game up user.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-163750_Instagram.jpg (929x1132, 385.8K)

Just season them with seasoning salt. Usually Montreal steak spice or hys seasoning salt. If I feel like it I'll marinate them with whatever I choose. And then just squeeze them down toss them in the freezer. I eat beef tenderloin two maybe three times a week. Two full tenderloins only last me about a month and a half two months between the wife and I. Vacuum seal if you're going to be storing it for a long time for sure but I don't have one

Is this some kind of shitty joke?
Or have you not figured out under no circumstances are we reducing the amount of livestock in this country

10/10, well done user.

Attached: hahaha.gif (244x230, 898.24K)

I forgot to mention I just squeeze them down in a freezer Ziploc bag

Those bananas look unnatural

Dear diary

I spent more for less.
Never buying frozen spicy chicken cutlets again. Smh.10 patties for a little over $20 anons.

Build back better

How the fuck are you spending £32 on food every day? Are you a whale?

BRAP ON MY FACE MISS.

Does anybody really care how much "stuff" costs? Just stop being poor it won't matter.

Also, imagine a brapwurst.

Thats a man...

More like
>What are the social implications of this being a regular shop cart.

Game over.
I know my limits, thanks for the heads up user.

>ßaßy Carrot's thrown in that hecking shopping cart, I can tell this one was in Bubble's Hands too.
>INB4 Just Buy Fucking NORMAL CARROTS.
>Haha OP is a ßaßy.

Attached: Cumrade Herr Lain und Alois Hiedler ans some ߀ta soy boy in middle.jpg (939x728, 143.25K)