45 million dollars in damages for speaking words

>45 million dollars in damages for speaking words
That's a lot of freedom for one country.

Attached: alex.png (976x544, 449.16K)

>fake and gay psyop for being a fake and gay controlled op

it will be reduced considerably and the case will be appealed (and should be overturned).

>what is defamation, slander, perjury, and a boat load of other charges half the zoomers on this board doesn't understand

LAND OF THE FRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOME OF THE BRRRRAAAAAAAAAVVVEEE

(if you're a colored feller or have a vagina)

He was harassing parents who had their kids butchered. Have a fucking heart.

It is not the value itself, but the "punishment". You don't sue someone for simply talking...

>ele said something I don't like and it made me sad :/
>now I want 50 million
Imagine if every single thing you said on the Internet resulted in a lawsuit, wouldn't that be wonderful?

Attached: apusmg.jpg (699x485, 34.1K)

Go back.

Paid speech

Attached: 1659656782870359.jpg (480x478, 34.94K)

(((They))) purged Jones from jewtube early on (before Varg), this might be a precedent for lawfare against anyone who doesn’t drink the koolaid.

Dude believes nazis still run the world, refuses to name the jew, because he is a jew lover. Married a jewess that divorce raped him, and took his kid, and he still refuses to capitulate. Muh nawzees muh globalistssz

amazing how so many foreigners do not understand the difference between civil and criminal courts.

God I'd be ruined lmaoooo XD

It's now illegal to question the narrative of the MSM on historical and current events because this hurts the feelings of people that are or are claiming to be involved in the event.
This is a landmark decision and changes everything.

Attached: biden.jpg (640x372, 25.56K)

The first amendment is not absolute just as the second isn't. It only covers blunderbusses and small knives.

Yup
Exposing the B@Rg's sophsitry in Kaptain Kangaroo's Kourt.
Pic BLD 11th.
Under the false impression a TX civil CoR was in CT, didn't pay much attention to WHY:

Not a Fed court: Fed judge wouldn't put up with the filing

FL jurisdiction: To shake the cage of LEO Halbig. LEO's are a protected by the state B@rg

CT jurisdiction: Last on the short list to open, KK has gone on record “It was 100% real.” So when KK is on the stand in CT, the facts have to correlate to the previous testimony or he's up for criminal impeachment, as per....

TX jurisdiction: Payout restricted, Kaptain knows all the local news crews. The TX Borg, as per federal codified rules and statutes, must recognize all of CT 'official paperwork' as valid. (ie If CT issued a driver's license to Adam Lanza, TX must allow Adam the use of public roads.) These rules creates a FICTITIOUS ACT. (ref pic). The precedent is state level enforcement which is easier to corrupt,

So now the BAR has created facts to support it's fiction by CIRCULAR LOGIC. There is no such thing as a Court of Law, the B@R uses a Court of Record. Law mean highest truth in Latin. A CoR establishes facts, they have no regard for truth. Even these facts are censored. Witnessed a guy stand up in an open CoR, blessing the court staff out for not listening. Never showed up in the transcript. Nor do things like, who's being threatened with contempt, high strung emotional outburst, ect.

Attached: means to set orecedent.jpg (2160x2160, 1.27M)

>implying he'll have to pay that actual amount
Judges do this shit all the time like it's a big fuck you, but the amounts are locked in to a maximum. In this case 750k

Ok serous question - who isn't controlled Op?

Not being a dick (although I may or may not be a bot according to some people)... I just genuinely want to know

Speech is free. Lies cost money.

low iq right wings like to forget that freedom of speech also applies to others who are also free to call them out and hold them accountable for the shit they say

Biden would be broke.

9/11 family members should sue him next for saying the planes weren't real

cope, retard

>doesn't understand the concept of having a platform & influence
>is a brazilian monkey nigger

Attached: 81488448-907D-48EA-BD09-08D74B2A8C1B.jpg (500x517, 40.41K)

Can you elaborate on punitive damages payment and how tf that works

>(((They))) purged Jones from jewtube early on (before Varg), this might be a precedent for lawfare against anyone who doesn’t drink the koolaid.

Attached: A07F40AF-DEED-4CB8-8421-07174802AE8D.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

but you're a nobody so nothing you say matters

>It's now illegal to question the narrative of the MSM on historical and current events because this hurts the feelings of people that are or are claiming to be involved in the event. This is a landmark decision and changes everything.

Attached: BFD93D86-03A9-4C18-897B-695CB40ACAC9.png (392x590, 31.84K)

nice cope

believe it or not Alex Jones used to be based he even named the Jew a long time ago.
not sure why they are going after him now. its probably all distractions and circuses.

BRAZILIFIED.COM

Attached: FCFC0D2A-29F9-4A33-840A-BBAB1A0FF115.jpg (480x593, 57.77K)

chuds can't stop taking L's

you sure showed me, I hope your r*ddit friends are going to hear about his.

lol it looks like the pin just poked pepe in the eye

That's what they said about Chauvin.

Best thing Alex could do is refuse to pay and leave this country

this is just a quintessential boomer cope where anytime they're getting screwed over it's always secretly in their best interest because everyone involved in anything ever is always a bad actor of some kind

Dude, that guy killed a poor guy who had covid and multiple drugs in his system by holding him down. He had barely committed a crime that time, it wasn't like the time he help a pregnant woman at gun point.