Everyone in my village is a borderline pedo

Everyone in my village is a borderline pedo

High school ends at 17/18 and after than its either go to university or find work

Around 50% of women will be sent to study something even if it is a meme degree because their parents think its the only way for them to proceed as persons while only 10% of the male population will go to uni with the rest being conscripted for a year and finding a job afterwards

This leads to men aged 18-24 to be 5 times more numerous than girls of the same age

The effect is that all those dudes aged 18-24 go and fuck girls aged 13-18

The only women older than that here are the ones that didn't go to uni because they married when they were in high school

I was in the village square drinking with a big mostly male group and two 20 year olds brought their girlfriends with them that were aged 15 and 13, the thirteen year old kept drinking, while the shop owner and the 2 guys that worked there but where sitting with us kept giving free alcohol to everyone, in the end her dad appeared and confiscated all alcohol from her table

Attached: xalastra.jpg (500x375, 34.17K)

You're the weird one dude. Think about it, an entire village of 20 something guys shacking up with girls in their mid-teens. And nothing bad is happening.

Also, where is this?

>and nothing bad is happening
He's living in a shithole lmao. Incels like him and you can't get girls while Chad's take all the prime girls

I ain't no incel. I understand that girls like better guys because that's just how it works. Don't hate them for it, because I like better girls. I'm just lucky that I ain't ugly.

whats the age of consent in greece?

Anytown, USA. I was at the cheesecake factory for lunch, 11yr old or so had tits and the shortest shorts, mom was there. Next another 12yr old or so gets the next table over and is wearing short, skin tight spandex shorts. Go outside to my car and a 14yr old or so walks by with her friend in a top showing off her chest alot. 75% of the girls at the mall near by aged 10-18 had their tits out, midriff showing and short shorts/skin tight spandex. Its fucking crazy and no one says a fucking word.

>I was in the village square drinking
Lol, wtf are you a homeless nigger lmao.

Attached: 1616531049691.png (378x357, 62.69K)

Rural Macedonia

15yo

You moved here recently haven't you? You're not allowed to touch those girls in the US.

I was in the gyro shop in the square drinking alcohol given to us for free

What is your problem

who the fuck said anything about touching them? you some sort of pedo?

OP talked about touching them. His post is about a town where everyone has 14 year old wives.
Also
>11yr old or so had tits and the shortest shorts
>another 12yr old or so gets the next table over and is wearing short, skin tight spandex shorts
>a 14yr old or so walks by with her friend in a top showing off her chest alot
>75% of the girls at the mall near by aged 10-18 had their tits out, midriff showing and short shorts/skin tight spandex
That's female attraction. If she bleeds, she breeds. The old Highschool saying.

Yeah, you can't stand around in groups with 13 year girls drinking in my town square. You can't stand around drunk in my town. Do the cops not say anything about people just standing around drinking in the town square? We drink at our house, a bar, or the beach, not in public only homeless people do that.

>Its fucking crazy and no one says a fucking word.
missed one I said, I think everyone out there not saying a word about it, including the OP are fucking lunatics. what is wrong with society?

Attached: george.jpg (259x194, 19.7K)

We were seating in the outside tables of the gyro shop

Why would the police stop us from drinking? No one fell to the ground drank or caused trouble

It's bad that young women are dressing so scantily. But OP's society isn't bad. They're biologically meant to have kids at that time. It's different girl by girl, but generally a 15 year old is basically a young woman, and that's a high estimate.

Attached: berserk.sword-bite.jpg (1132x1600, 279.41K)

Then I misunderstood you, I thought you meant a group of 13 to 20 somethings standing around the town square drinking. That's not allowed here.

You're not allowed to have open containers of alcohol visible in America. That's why in movies and TV you see Hobos with bags around their drink.

Being with a 14 year old is still degenerate if you don't marry her, have children and a supportive family
Pumping and dumping 14 year olds, especially using alcohol and drugs, creates the feminist barren roastie that is fucking up the West
We all need to take responsibility for our actions, stop acting like niggers

Attached: oswald mosley check.jpg (502x481, 69.93K)

You already shared this made-up blogpost yesterday, greekbro.

It wouldn't have made any difference if we sat a few metres away in the benches of the square, there would be anything illegal

Mysterious country

You have no idea how bad it is. I have a restaurant/bar in a family beach tourist town. I've seen dads come in with their thirteen year old daughters dressed in bikinis I wouldn't let my wife wear, and then let them dance on stage. I've seen 11 year olds in thongs. And, this shit isn't uncommon. Most every girl I see under age is dressed like a whore. I don't mean on the beach, these fathers will take their preteen daughter to a restaurant with her wearing a string bikini. Basically taking your 12 year old daughter to dinner in really slutty underwear.

Women at that age have the secondary sex characteristics of having gone through puberty, that men are hardwired to find attractive
Age of consent laws were invented by feminists to get women working, in the past all that mattered was having gone through puberty and having the consent of the father and the church, and that's how it should be. Obviously you should follow the law, but the law is secular feminist garbage

I don't mean this as any kind of insult or demoralization thing user. But I think you like little girls. The reason everybody lets their kids run around in that stuff is because the average American just can't see people younger than 17 as a sex object. But since you do, well, you see what I'm saying.

Attached: edd ed n eddy dork.jpg (225x225, 8.07K)

NO ONE is saying shit either like its common place. it's only going to get worse and worse until a breaking point happens, longer it takes worse it will be. said it right anyways.