Redpill me on these guys

Why do they have to go so far back? What's wrong with just taking saliva from the mouth? Is that not just as likely to show that you have the "virus"?

Attached: Nasal-Swab-BURSTCOVER.jpg (1785x2500, 385.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9JAJ0yGs0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slaves are not beaten as punishment. Slaves are beaten, to keep them slaves.

Ethylene oxide and it triggers EMF detectors, I got tested in the very beginning of the pandemic and I would never do it again. I've been taking NAC with Selenium in hopes that I detox from that trash, seriously don't get it.

Attached: darpaswab.png (918x3748, 3.26M)

they use your dna for shit n giggles
thats why you dont want to have your dna/saliva taken

Attached: 1659402664932637.png (1075x849, 452.7K)

refunds not available

Attached: viruslieber.png (960x5500, 3.27M)

I've had one of the tonsil tests (self test a while back) but never a nose one because I always had a very bad feeling about it.

The tonsil test shouldn't be too bad in terms of toxicity, it's the PCR test that is concerning, glad you didn't get it.

The implants have to go deep into the sinus before they can latch on and activate.

Also anything in the mouth should get washed into the stomach. I already used to eat McNuggets so it didn't seem so bad to me. I hear they put stuff in the nuggets.

>I hear they put stuff in the nuggets.
Kek yes they do, it might be exclusive to the USA though. Canadian McDonalds have a different supply of beef and chicken afaik, maybe the UK too.
youtube.com/watch?v=H9JAJ0yGs0I

Maybe, if such nanotech did get into the body though via the mouth surely it would just get destroyed? Isn't that why they want people taking the swabs because if it gets up to teh back it can easily get into the brain. Otherwise they have to go through the stomach acid through the liver and can't get past the blood-brain barrier anyway.

For anyone who got tested and is reading this thread freaking out about implantable nanobots. Relax. Entropy is an inescapable law of the universe. This means it’s impossible to design a machine that lasts forever, and the smaller it is the harder it is to make it last. So even if the schizos are right, after some period of time, you will be free of any potentially implanted biosensors or nanobots. The important thing is that you dont let them keep testing you. In fact, its wise to never let them inside your body in any way shape or form ever again. Good luck growing your own food, and i will see you in the wastelands.

What about self replicating nanobots?

Thats grey goo, and if those even exist the entire planet is doomed. Its only a matter of time before something like that malfunctions. The elites wouldn’t risk the grey goo ending, even if they had the ability to make it, which im fairly certain they dont. Nanobots are one thing, but to even build a regular sized self replicating robot is a different task entirely. It will be a long time before we can build one that is self sufficient at any size.

Attached: vaccinate the herd.png (709x886, 643.42K)

That's a good question. Perhaps it goes to other organs as well.

Attached: covidvariant9.png (768x582, 511.44K)

t. not a knower

They like to symbolise the grey/black goo stuff. I'm pretty sure it's a reference to self replicating carbon nanobots.

Attached: FALcHJ1WEAAmnWm.jpg (797x1024, 93.58K)