I recently got a new job in Fortaleza, Brazil and I'm moving there next year...

I recently got a new job in Fortaleza, Brazil and I'm moving there next year. Anyone here live there or know anything about it? Is it a nice place? Are there NatSocs or other based groups in active in the area?
Fortunately I am fully vaxxed so I don't have to worry about any mandates.

Attached: 1602287896418.jpg (800x528, 122.57K)

>Are there NatSocs or other based groups in active in the area?
>Brazil

>Natsoc
Any smart ethnonationalist there would realize that Brazil is a lost cause and move to somewhere whiter.

>fully vaxxed
fuck outta here, this board is for purebloods only

>anyone know anything about it
i would say go to liveleak.com and search brazil but since it got cucked, it'll just have to be a surprise :)

Avoid anyone on a scooter or motorcycle and if one approaches or slows down in front of you while driving, hit the gas and run them over.

only brown ones
>Is it a nice place?
to visit maybe, its a shithole for everything else. Went on vacation to brazil once and its hellish anywhere outside of tourist areas

Nigger, u gonna get killed

Only normal place in Brazil is Floripa

LOL, it's a majority non-white state and even the "white" upper-class has brown eyes and most don't look fully white.

It's states like Santa Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul and Parana that received German immigration and have legit white people with blue eyes and stuff.
Pic related: Pool in Santa Catarina

Attached: 141207-swastika-pool-jms-1818.jpg (2500x1867, 303.76K)

He's American. He'd fit right in.

Attached: You.jpg (537x571, 25.3K)

>Only normal place in Brazil is Floripa

Anywhere in Santa Catarina is good. Joinville, Blumenau, Pomerode, etc.

Any Forums would probably get shocked at how white it is, but honestly, I don't even want foreigners here.

Attached: Gramado-tem-atrativos-o-ano-inteiro.-Vale-a-pena-conhecer-cada-pedaço-da-cidade-seja-qual-for-a-época-da-sua-viagem.-960x540.jpg (960x540, 138.88K)

Your pic kinda looks like a cearense.

Are the girls hot at least?

I don't think we would be its where nazis went lol

Crime-ridden filthy shithole (no, really, Brazilians have no sense of urban cleanliness), like the rest of the country but worse than average. Let us know if you get back unscathed after quitting in less than a month.

>I recently got a new job in Fortaleza, Brazil
i'm sorry user
lol, lmao
>Fortunately I am fully vaxxed so I don't have to worry about any mandates
no such thing here

I'm on a tour, going up to the neighbor state, it's looking pretty uneventful outside the cities, lots of dodgy housing and slums in the cities though.

>I am fully vaxxed

Attached: 1637010019519.jpg (225x225, 7.12K)

why so many hue roaches lately here

Our chan is on a filter, I didn't post there anyway, but I think it could be the reason.

Total shithole. It's the most violent part of Brazil

I don't know I never tried tinder in Fortaleza lol, but there is hot girls I'm sure.

Germans have been immigrating to this region since the 18th century, Nazis refugees came here because they heard about the German enclaves.

Attached: 1540248_ca1654c4c1e3157.jpg (1200x630, 178.88K)

Have you been there?