God bless America

>Kills a thief
>Nothing happens to him

The best country in the world

Attached: 1659755701177621.webm (1440x1920, 807.36K)

the fireworks are being set up, now we wait till they go off
I'm hoping for Rittenhouse levels of seethe

what a chad

>reddit

Attached: 1659720973694060.jpg (680x665, 68.12K)

he only felt emboldened because he was dealing with white guys, otherwise, if it was niggers, he would have gladly allowed them to take their time and steal whatever they desired.

i'm assuming you haven't seen the other video, which confirms this 100%

This is true

It was a good day for America.

Attached: 1630205829603.jpg (720x575, 83.36K)

Based.whites on suicide watcj

It truly was. Sometimes god does send an angel there to do his blessed work.

Why would white be on suicide watch over people being allowed to protect their property?

how long do you faggots intend on shitting out thread after thread after thread about this?

But every NPC in the world supports this guy right now. Especially in Vegas. You could never find a jury to convict him.

>White people are scared of this man
I kneel.

the guy he stabbed didnt die faggot

this

Till the eventual heat death of the universe which is either in the next three minutes by my watch, or on about two weeks

Two weeks more!

Attached: 1656791643939.jpg (841x778, 64.06K)

Why is it always about race with you faggot chuds? The owner acted in self defense and it doesn't matter if the white incel died, he tried to rob and hopped the counter.

Attached: 162149799703.jpg (773x1156, 293.73K)

that's the point, it will be spectacular to watch the jews on Any Forums seethe

Spoopy

>The best country in the world
Unironically true.

Attached: E5fWxGpVcAEepYK.jpg (2213x3200, 1.2M)

Insects are cowardly creatures.

Attached: chiggers2.webm (480x328, 2.85M)

Every vape shop here is run by some kind of Viet gangster you would never try robbing them they would shoot at your house from motorcycles if they found out who you were

>white
These gooks are so desperate for a win over whites lol.

Attached: 1659766139624845.png (906x745, 820.94K)

I heard the guy who got stabbed was antifa so I'm happy he got hurt. Simple as that.

The only people outraged are people from Any Forums. Prior to information, they believed it was a black guy getting stabbed rather than a white guy. Now they are against the store owner claiming that the robber was the victim.

Attached: 1659578981209899.jpg (1056x684, 131.18K)

This. They were glorifying the death when they believed the robber was black.

Attached: 1620457266941.jpg (490x447, 35.78K)

Lol no.

This happens when it's niggers:

Attached: 1659772970924512.webm (1068x600, 1.23M)

this isn't true. there are some mixed messages in YouTube comments. personally, I think they were both idiots. The white guys are for trying to rob a fucking vape shop, and the Asian is for risking a murder charge over a bottle of watermelon nicotine juice or whatever the guy was grabbing.

Attached: 1659822080506862.png (1216x3280, 893.92K)

You don't know the context of that video

The shop owner most likely had to chase one of those mutts out the door, and when that happened, the two other mutts and the two mutt roasties started robbing the place

But the way the video is playing out on your head is that the shop owner is standing aside letting his place get robbed

It's people like you who bring down the national IQ level

lol the robber died?

Why is racial solidarity wrong only when whites do it?

god bless, slant eyed clerk

>white guy
Because chinks spammed the board with threads claiming this. Sounds like the usual cope to me.
Show flag Chang.

Attached: 1659560657058698.jpg (536x600, 102.24K)

Unfortunately no, he apologized to the Asian and called his mother to say goodbye, he survived.

Attached: 1637214282034s.jpg (231x231, 5.85K)

>Why is it always about race
Because both the cowardly chink dog, and the public would have reacted differently, if the stabbed criminal was black, or if God forbid, the store owner was White. It's quite amusing watching you azncels celebrating over this, because if he stabbed a nigger, you would be holding your tongue like the yellow-bellied creature that you are.

Attached: 1647612519088.webm (640x640, 1.16M)

Wigger lives dont matter

Because the robbers weren't black he won't face charges but if it was Tyrone he'd be in jail, and Al Sharpton would be protesting outside his store he was a good boy turning his life around

>you don't understand the context
>it was *most likely* 'x scenario'
You are a fucking retard doing just as much speculation as anyone, faggot

I believe the guy who stabbed the other man deserves to be charged and sent to prison because he used excessive force by using a deadly weapon in a physical altercation.

If you're being attacked with physical force, you use physical force to defend yourself, not deadly force with a knife.

He needs to be arrested and charged.

Why do you have a webm of some nigger ape assaulting a child on your computer?

It isn't racial solidarity when niggers riot for their criminal peers. Why do you think they're called dindus? Or maybe whites are just dindus too and there no real moral difference. I like to think that's not true.

It is based. When that wigger faggot says
>im dead
after getting stabbed in the neck I laughed

every chink in the world is not worth the life of one white, not even that wiggers. if you side with the chink you are not white

That never happened at all. One topic title said "nigga" then chinks began to glorify the stabbing, and force this "he's white because Chang stabbed him" meme.
Go back to CHUG.

Attached: 1659768775093883.gif (600x450, 105.47K)

Is he free for sure he won't get prison time or anything?

Awesome

Attached: 1643901719301.gif (450x359, 355.78K)

>WE WUZ NATO!
>WE WUZ BLUE HAIRED DIVERSITY HIRES
>WE CAN'T LET AN ASIAN BE A HERO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1639168265745.jpg (960x704, 73.29K)

Because I dislike both gooks and niggers.

Stop defending criminals you nigger.

white nigger, no difference

Speak for yourself nigger loving faggot.

This is how China is going to deal with all dirbag white Americans. Your leaders will hang from Chinese bayonets.

don’t threaten me with a good time

The white man chimp out out over this has been too good. I think I saw some white man tears.

Attached: kek.jpg (600x570, 31.31K)

I'm still glorifying his death. Dead thieving kike.
He was probably antifa

Yes, because my scenario is a lot more plausible than yours, you criminal worshipping WIGGER

Hard cope. Look at the archives and see that every polturd was celebrating the robbers death when they believed he was black. After it was found out he was white they claimed whites have the right to life.

this, Chang is brave vs a 100 lb zoomer. I'm gonna go to his store and burn it down

>blade culture vs gun culture
i'll take those odds

What if that kid is a nip instead?

Also why does nobody have access control in their store like a jeweler... dirt cheap to make a cage to let ppl in so they don't run in wearing masks.
Can prevent crackheads coming in too who are just going to shoplift and pull the fire alarm on the way out like they do here

Get this man to the infirmary, he's delusional

Okay Chang keep coping pussy.

Attached: 1659471058171831.jpg (680x482, 49.08K)

Dont fuck with someone who has a knife, even a skinny manlet can kill you with a knife.

it's the weekend you retard DA isn't going to review and likely recommend charges for at least a week or so. you'd know how things worked in the U.S. if you weren't a meme flaggot street shitter

Is there a webm?

Not dead

flag checks out. Aussie knows who is master is. Aren't you faggots still in super lockdown? How are you able to get on 4chinz you loser.

>It isn't racial solidarity when niggers riot for their criminal peers
that is literally the only way to describe it. Whites are the only group without massive in group preference and that's why we are an endangered species. Exemplified by general sentiment even on this board

You'll be a hero in my eyes if you promise me to not eat any dogs.

Attached: 1647612938518.webm (320x568, 2.99M)

they kill any kind of robbers.

I’m white. I am gald for the store owner,

Flood riots only worked because of lock downs and covid gibs.

Attached: SurvivalOfThe(((Wickedest))).jpg (1080x936, 479.5K)