How does satan and the 'chaff' get separated from the good?

Religion says a bunch of things. But, in practical terms how does brain dead masses, and deeply imbedded satanists get fixed?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/6ErkCmBAgBZt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitchute.com/video/6ErkCmBAgBZt/

wheat and chaff applies to men not the angelic beings
fallen ones have already been judged including satan

Holy race war

Satan is the one dividing the wheat and chaff, that's what Jesus says...

With a Winnowing Fork, the passage was changed in the King James Bible of course because Bacon removed it.

It doesn't seem like satanists will just leave though. They want to rule.

Satanists? No they want to serve Satan.

Jesus taught to serve man.

Buddha taught you are deserving of compassion as much as others

When good men grow resentful enough that they start behaving as pirates when among pirates.

Jesus said

I am not of the world

Right. So, where is the part where only good people remain. How does that process look like in a literal sense?

>how does brain dead masses, and deeply imbedded satanists get fixed?

they are being killed right now

thats the fix

The process looks like removing people from your life who serve only themselves and use you as a means to an end.

Then you will be surrounded by good people.

Or you will be alone.

I suppose it depends on your expectations of others and yourself.

I have a masters in Biblical languages. This isn't true. John the Baptist uses this phrase of Jesus in Matthew 3:12.
Satan judges no one. He is a liar and only deceives, steals, kills and destroys

Luke 22:31
And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

>Matthew 3:12

In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads:

Whose ****fan**** is in his hand, and
he will thoroughly purge his floor,
and gather his wheat into the
garner; but he will burn up
the chaff with unquenchable fire.

The World English Bible translates the passage as:

His winnowing fork is in his
hand, and he will thoroughly
cleanse his threshing floor. He
will gather his wheat into the
barn, but the chaff he will
burn up with unquenchable fire."

It happens at the end of the age with the return of Christ and the establishment of His millennial Kingdom. Revelation 19:11 and following give a brief description, as does Zachariah 14, Psalm 2 and the eschatological prophecies about The Day of The Lord

If you want people to NOT be braindead, then religion definitely isn't the answer.

Well it is an answer to

what do people do to try and find God

Jesus said God is in a rock

Don't be a retard if you can help it. Satan sifting Peter is a clear reference to Simon's temptation to give in to fear and deny Jesus. It says nothing about Judgment.
And again, Matthew 3:2 is not about Satan. Learn to read a passage in it's context. Matthew 3:12 is about the Messiah, who is greater than John and baptizes with with the Holy Spirit. It has absolutely nothing to do with Satan. Unless you are ignorant enough to think Satan baptizes with the Holy Spirit, which is blasphemy

“As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
Matthew 3:11-12

The Church of Mary Magdelene has a Satan as the baptismal font keeper.

Jesus states Satan wants to sift all of them. The closest to God. The highest order of sifting. To separate them for himself or for God?

As for the winnowing fork, it's kind of Satan's trademark.

>Jesus states Satan wants to sift all of them. The closest to God. The highest order of sifting. To separate them for himself or for God?
>As for the winnowing fork, it's kind of Satan's trademark.
Who gives a crap what that church has on their baptistry? They can't even properly define The Gospel.
This is the last reply I'll give because you are ignorant of basic hermeneutical principles. Context determines meaning. The clear meaning to Satan sifting Peter is not to judgment bit to temptation. Satan is seeking to cause Peter to fall.
And I've already clearly demonstrated that Matthew 3:12 is about Jesus.
Imagine thinking Almighty God would allow a liar and a thief judge the saints.