6' Tall

>6' Tall
>Large penis
>$100k in bank account
>Wife still divorced me for an Argentinian fuckboy
What the hell else can I do at this point

Attached: 214214214.jpg (225x225, 7.67K)

why

Take the blackpill

stop being fat

You can stop making up shit on the internet

Also need to be:
>fit
>strong jawline
>not balding
>confident and sociable, yet mysterious and aloof
Guess you messed up somewhere in there bucko, better luck next time

I fucking wish I was making this up. I'm about 5 minutes from jumping off a bridge

Dude
You have it all and you still complain ?

I have all of those things except confidence

Livestream it.

> Wife
Idiot.
Understand human nature. Dopamine. When you have, it is never enough. You need more.
You make yourself a stepping stone by marrying women. You are just an intermediate station.
The only way to keep women interested is to deny them what they want. You keep it just out of reach like a carrot on a stick.

That's women bro, don't kill yourself over it, go fuck a prostitute you'll feel better. What do you have to lose at this point?

This has happened to me. She was likely used to being around money from fuck boys/dated people much older in the past, be careful of these people. Focus on flipping it to 1 million, invest in a triple leveraged product and focus on that.

Being good looking is better than being tall, being intelligent and good looking gives you confidence, so you're missing something

Can you send me a little bit of money ?

Don't do it, you have so much to live for.

Attached: 1655649480146.png (601x567, 610.95K)

get your own argentinian fuckboy. tell everyone your ex wife turned you queer. watch her seethe.

Attached: sayuri mattar (11).jpg (733x588, 48.74K)

Why did you get married?

this. women are concubines, nothing more.

stop being a beta cuck and go fuck that arginitian fuckboy to show her whos boss

>killing yourself over a woman

Attached: 1659544808001770.gif (640x430, 1.42M)

It’s your insufferable chud personality.

I'll livestream killing you before I do it. Send me your address