Long Covid

So we can all agree this isn’t a real thing, right? Just another fake women’s “invisible illness” used to garner sympathy online.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtD7Q_S0hno

Attached: 8F98E79B-0CF4-4C0F-8EE0-A87542FDA06A.jpg (1170x1339, 624.11K)

Hypochondria doesn't only affect women. Plenty of men are out there thinking they've got 80 new symptoms from a cold thanks to government and news fear mongering.

who are these faggots? they're always talking about dicks and about rubbing elbows with famous people. they're known of but not known? trust fund kids or what

"men"

>noooo user, women would never fake illnesses for attention or opportunities to be lazy

Attached: E-aKnadXMAEaMNn.png (689x401, 260.26K)

Eh, maybe. My bet's that the virus is mutating inside them faster than their AIDS-riddled bodies can cope with, and they're too much of a baby to go and get some proper antioxidants and vitamins to boost their systems enough to kick it.

Its an autoimmune disorder because the Wuhan Institute crossbred HIV and flu.

I have experienced it myself. I'm not totally disabled or anything, but I have inflammation and fatigue.

So men and women aren't defined by biology now?

Interesting suggestion.

Not too sure I only heard this clip in passing and it felt relevant.
I definitely think there’s some of that at play but it’s just so difficult to tell with the way women are always malingering nowadays.

But how do you know it’s attributable to Covid and not just lifestyle/diet/environment/suggestion?

Stop eating McDonald
Stop drinking pop and coffee
Go outside
Exercise
Quitting caffeine will actually cause fatigue for about a week but after you will feel normal again and without the need for stimulants

they're males. they're not men.

those are seed oils.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.98K)

It's about as real as Ligma.

whats ligma?

Absolutely love how these dudes talking and laughing, made my day.

Munchausen is nothing new.

"muh long covid" are jab side effects. red deer was right.

"Long Covid" is what NPCs call vax injuries.

lick my balls please! hahah

Its real but, its from the mRNA shots they all took. The nano lipids will keep fucking them up until they finally die. The cells which had their genes altered will keep producing spikes until they die. Sorry for your losses

Hmmm.