Why can’t musk deliver anymore?

Why can’t musk deliver anymore?

Attached: 98563541-E48E-4475-8FCA-2F6EED961C5E.jpg (672x685, 97.06K)

He is dying of LIGMA

He's only delivered on anything a handful of times in his career

musk is a fraud

Attached: elontruck08.png (1024x550, 617.72K)

there goes the only thing i was looking forward to anymore
goodbye

His mars plans are coming along faster than he expected so he doesn't need to do stupid consooomer shit to fund his real goal, escaping this nigger earth.

Attached: rlkskennpzs31-2437482894.png (960x540, 210.95K)

The "flame thrower" that is basically a candle
I can't think of anything else

checked

Did boomers pre-order this thing? Do they just get refunded?

Almost as if there was some happenings between 2019 and today...
Not defending totaly Musk, but it's almost as if the world had totaly changed in the past 3 years.

Hes has erectile dysfunction. Once your dick stops working it's over. He doesn't have same energy anymore, he's lazy and cringe now.

Just two more years guys

Attached: 1633274211279.jpg (622x544, 109.74K)

Space X did some cool shit years and years ago, everything other than that is just a massive grift

They haven't yet figured out how to make their bulletproof glass bulletproof. They have their best people on it.

omg user...what is ligma?!?!?

Attached: 1655898863776.jpg (235x188, 8.85K)

he said we will be living on mars by 2020 i didn't believe him because im not a retard

Trumpf mindbroke him

Who's Elon Musk?

checked

Imagine you're a redditor. You love star trek and star wars and SCIENCE. You want to live in the future of jetpacks and space travel and hover skateboards, but that hasn't happened yet and you're dissapointed. You've also been told your whole life that you're special and your opinions matter and activism is good. You have some disposable income because you're such a good goy, but you don't know where to put it. There isn't an ETF for the star trek future. So you find tesla and its the next best thing. They're going to take you to mars and build electric cars and do mega projects like underground high speed rail. Its not a hover board, but its good enough! So you vote with your wallet. You support the future. You buy as much tesla stock as you can to support their research and you pre order every product they come out with.

Thats the tesla phenomenon. Hes a conman that extracts surplus value from nerds. Theres something called a profit to earnings ratio. Thats the market cap of your stock divided by your annual earnings. Anything over a 1 means that your company's stock is worth more than one year of earnings. Anything over a ten means people are speculating wildly on your stock and not caring about fundamentals.Tesla's P/E ratio is 111. Tesla is completely detached from reality, its a speculative bubble. Its less real than crypto. Its a scam. But good luck telling that to the nerds who invest in it. They're hoping and praying for a replicator and phaser beams.

Attached: DtRqafBV4AAwnmp.jpg (826x1200, 315.49K)

because govt subsidized golf carts with a 60 mile range and 6 hour recharge time are shit.

If Tesla were legit and not a tax payer subsidized scam they'd be focused on HFCVs on the electric side, as well as hydrogen fuel conversion kits for older internal combustion vehicles.

Attached: 1530585563454.jpg (800x424, 31.92K)

They built an entire factory to produce these things. It's coming, probably just at a price increase

oh man, i never get cool digits.
And if I ever did I'd probably waste them on an utter shitpost

thank god you didn't

Don't call it a waste, it's your important heritage.

He probably wants people to cancel their orders so they can meet a more realistic numbers

Attached: 1476388196285.png (554x584, 329.14K)

>anymore

Attached: 74B91AE0-12E6-4D04-8F1E-DFB0A3C75A45.jpg (474x424, 69.51K)

40k kinda low these days.
Probably 55k at least for base model.

Why would anyone cancel when it was a 100 dollar preorder? It's more hassle than it's worth to cancel.

>Why can’t musk deliver anymore?
>anymore
When has he ever actually delivered on anything he’s promised? He’s been a grifter from day one. He makes outlandish promises that get people excited, that translates into his company’s stock prices shooting up and then he waits a while and makes another insane promise that sounds so incredible that people completely forget he never actually did any of the other things he said he was going to.

FUCKING checked
I'm in the same energy field now
Nothing else matters
Nothing on your nigger Earth in the material shitslop
Get off nigger earth now.

G.O.N.E. NOW

Attached: energy-being.jpg (690x1010, 87.4K)

Cuz his real job to to chip all the white people for his house of saud puppet masters.