They are gaslighting the populous into thinking that obesity was never unhealthy

They are gaslighting the populous into thinking that obesity was never unhealthy.

Attached: 301_392.jpg (261x409, 27.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXVZx1ZeKfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah let em do that, i'll be able to run and they wont

>cigarettes bad
>obesity good
This is why I don’t trust health agencies

They've been repeating this since 2016 and it's some what successfully taken root. Being fat is now associated and intertwined with fucking identity politics of all things.

they're gonna change the definition of healthy bros

it's so carb averse populations gorge themselves and die from the beetus and get replaced by those moar suited to a vegan diet

Socrates died for less than that.

Attached: 3rf23.png (140x91, 1.84K)

Morbidly obese people are mostly vegan and consume very little meat just like most fat Americans that live off grains

Psychological manipulation to trigger cognitive dissonance and make them open to further manipulation.

So?
If you're a susceptible retard, you'll become fat, be bound to a mobility scooter, and live your life as a low impulse control human sack of shit that can only consume. Your only purpose will be to serve your corporate masters as a slave and as a cash cow.
If you're not a susceptible retard, you'll stay healthy, laugh at the obese morons, and enjoy a world where all the retards are too fat to ever get in your way. Now you can literally spot the retards from a distance.

It's a brilliant way to separate the humans from the cattle. It's an absolute loss for them and an absolute win for us. I see no problem with this.

yes, but asiatic genes metabolize carbs more easily and make for a better work and fuck force

Attached: 1656456688178m.jpg (823x1024, 191.01K)

What if you can only afford to eat cheap carbohidrates such as bread or potato?
From what I know since they are carbohidrates they get digested quickly and they do not fill you up much at all
FYI I am not fat at all.I am 59kgs at 172cm

whats the name of that meme of the trainer on a talk show in disbelief when the fatty says obesity is healthy? havent seen it in a while

>59kgs at 172cm
Are you a woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=TXVZx1ZeKfc

>What if you can only afford to eat cheap carbohidrates such as bread or potato?
Eat less. Or do more work. Or both.
If you can afford to eat enough carbs to become obese, it's not a problem of affording, it's a problem of controlling impulses.
>they do not fill you up much at all
Eat however much it takes to get the energy for the day, and then drink water to fill the room.

Attached: BigNhealthy.jpg (153x248, 12.87K)

They already have. Fat is the new healthy. It‘s over.

Attached: 14082FFB-BEA3-4CBA-A3FA-0C15A80F08B0.jpg (1920x1440, 1.95M)

If I took away the McDonald’s, would you die?

>Ah you think fatness is your ally? You merely adopted the lard. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the veggies until I was already a hamplanet, by then they were nothing to me but disgusting!
>the burgers betray you because they belong to me.
>nobody cared who I was until I chugged down the corn syrup

it would be extremely healthy.

You’re a big goy

No,a man.
A man which thanks God everyday that I was not born a woman.
Is my weight bad?
Also does anyone else get sores in their throat when they dont eat for more than a day? And which hurt incredebly hard when you try to swallow or God forbid swallow any food.
Or am I the odd one out? I tried fasting and that iz what happened

that is what*