THE STORYTELLER

Pic is my confusion at age 28 in 1998
I posted before even though Im shadow band at least I got to be here and posting this so at least I get you to see. So here.
Should be a chicks song and it would have been 30 years ago but now. I'll let you figure it out.

American boys, The first time I felt magic, was my first kiss, it was my once, in a lifetime one in a million years, and she was the only one I felt myself wanting that was a there and never will be again the lip gloss and promises makes me remember her say saying stanley, "I" never, and I said im proud. I became a man that night.
Teenage memories
and today I know they take that away from her without a second thought, makes me rage,
It's no wonder were going out. Proud is a curse I carry with Honor. I only get a couple shots but I know how to aim.
You know how many to drop?
This isnt about I remember when's,
The past aint coming back and never will,
The hardest pill to to swallow is maybe I should have,
Stop thinking Son's
We separate toy's and go fist's to cuffs when this is over.
Speacial Pic Or if you all want its war then just stand by because when I ask God for something you can bet your ass It will rain.
I know you won't listen, and it will be to late anyway.
youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE

Attached: 1624672141349.jpg (978x652, 67.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE
youtube.com/watch?v=jlkbddUsCWs
youtu.be/Z_s-Qk07KxA?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
youtu.be/PKpQRjj_WbU?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
youtu.be/pYdvxBxHX2U?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
youtu.be/7K8Wynzt7tc?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
youtu.be/HAkHqYlqops?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
youtu.be/GpEOmZTYA4A?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
youtu.be/xvaEJzoaYZk?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Believe me when you want to motivate a person dont waste your breath.
When you want someone to feel you remind them of who they were.
but when you want someone to remember there is nothing more powerful than,
I guess this is goodbye.

Anyway, back then we listen to every single track of an album every single fucking scratch.

Im not here to do anything.
Figure out my age of being a single, childless man who could get laid but never ever have a Boy.
Then ask yourself why would an Oldman be saying just look around you, and if you could what would you do? if you found a website of like minded Individuals.

And you were to old sick and tired and got the fear of official uniforms and badges out of your system a long time ago.

Ask around and ask what its like to be duffled bagged in the middle of a intersection and thrown in a van because some hooker told you to stop or they'll fuck you up. And that Was 93 what the fuck you think I am now.
Check.
youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE
You Boys and your glow bullshit wasnt even a thought in my mind until a year or to ago.
youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE

> your meds, sir

Thank you schizo, very cool!

I woke up early this morning thinking What im going to do when my mom that is is the only one I care about is gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlkbddUsCWs

Choking a fucker out and taking meds will be my last god damned thought

Please bitch I'll start making a song aot of it.

I started turning wrenches at ten and you'll find out where respect comes from the moment you do to.
youtu.be/Z_s-Qk07KxA?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA

Actually, thanks here ya go if you ever get in trouble
You ever get get into trouble just say.
You know what I mean, buy them a drink and you'll probably not have to fight.
youtu.be/PKpQRjj_WbU?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA

Shit happens

Attached: NV167.png (212x32, 10.39K)

Im sitting on a hill with three houses two businesses a brother watching my driveway.
youtu.be/pYdvxBxHX2U?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA
I can walk and talk to anyone anywhere and no worries.
Respect is earned and a Honer youll all be better to remember my words hints just plain give aways.

>when you make a demoralization post after having a stroke

LMFAO my sides

Ive had houses a wife and freinds that would pound your face into ground and Ive done the same.
and I dont lie.
because to me thats a sin.
youtu.be/7K8Wynzt7tc?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA

Ive been and done alot of shit and once I get taking care of my Mom's. Im gone I get my first tat in memory of, and I go back into the world

youtu.be/HAkHqYlqops?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA

You dont like that just wait I got Brother's with a big B that know what I mean.

This is just Thread for my Boy's
youtu.be/GpEOmZTYA4A?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA

Honestly, When that badge and uniform tuns into a work shirt and a pair of jeans a hammer and a 4 wheel drive you dont know life.

Im being short winded because I have to wait for the best song
youtu.be/xvaEJzoaYZk?list=RDZ_s-Qk07KxA