I have to vent about this stupid argument that I see constantly posted by thots and simps

I have to vent about this stupid argument that I see constantly posted by thots and simps.
If you're a woman, a woman that doesn't want to get pregnant, and the guy refuses to wear a condom, WHY DID YOU STILL SLEEP WITH HIM? Why do you even care at that point? Wouldn't you immediately not want to fuck him anymore? Imagine wanting to fuck whiny losers so fucking bad that you demand the right to kill any fetuses that might result from it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1659819940733.jpg (720x706, 56.47K)

Because women like sex too?

The only thing they understand is violence. Slap a roastie when she opens her cock hole and she'll get gushing wet, and then blow your load into her fertile pussy, because that's what it was designed for. If a woman isn't pregnant by the age of 25 then she shouldn't vote, as the lack of children points to underlying mental illness, and as such is too dangerous to trust civic responsibility to.
Married women, and especially married women with children vote 70-80% right wing, as making life better for their children takes priority rather than "social justice".

I'm 36 years old.
Try using a condom at my age, uou get next to no feeling...
If a girl isn't on birth control and hasn't been tested, I'm not fucking.
If you don't know someone well enough to know the answer to these questions, you don't need to fuck.

Sexhaver here. Condoms are a giant cope. Most sexhaving chicks don't want you to use them. I bet if there were a way to know what percent of sexhavers are actually using condoms, it would be surprisingly low to to most people.

Sauce??

SEX POSTS in politics form.
Do you anything to say about boring ass policy like zoning laws. Nope SEX SEX SEX.

Sex is bad losers
Go fucking talk in a sex forum

>I'm going to risk pregnancy because I want to fuck a loser

This. About 7 months into my salvation. Devil is tempting me and telling me to use my blessings from God for evil.

Nothing wrong with killing an unconscious foetus.
It would be like plugging out the life support of an unconscious person.

>Most sexhaving chicks don't want you to use them.
Can confirm. I'd say 90% of women I've fucked explicitly said they didn't want me wearing a condoms "I'll get a UTI!" "I dont like how it feels!" "Just pull out, it'll be fine!"
Unless I am the one administering their daily birth control, and they show me a recent STD checkup thats all clean, fuck that shit.

Don't fuck if you aren't willing to have kids with the person. It's too easy but normies refuse to do it.

Attached: 1659512336975712.jpg (1440x1738, 193.78K)

You can tell what's on the mind of the anonymous.
It's never boring political issues, it's always sexual issues disguised as political issues. Sex is on everyone's mind 24/7 and 100% of humans don't want to admit that.

Attached: 1639362446696.jpg (1200x900, 179.08K)

I want to have sex with a hot model, not have babies with her

The last time I made a thread about actual politics it died after three posts.

Welcome to Any Forums. That's how it's been for years. And the same people will complain about all the off topic shit but they're little kids and will reply to every retarded shillbait thread while ignoring the ontopic ones.

If you aren't prepared for babies, you shouldn't be banging them.

Imagine being attracted to people that can permanently damage and cripple you.
All women are mentally ill.

Fuck off christcuck
I do whatever the hell I want unlike you

I'm an atheist but okay. I just want everyone to be responsible and I'm sick of unwanted babies. Sex is for making babies.

Attached: 14212179_10209007625566483_8655886751223586722_n.jpg (494x750, 59.75K)

Fun fact: There is no test for HPV in guys, so unless they have warts women have no way of knowing.

Lol sounds like were dumped by your parents or something

When do we ever say that though? Only retarded men go around sticking their dick in some hoe's gross smelly vag without a bag on.

Googled it, and...

Can my male partner be tested for HPV?
There's currently no HPV test for people with penises. But penis owners with an HPV infection can transmit the virus without knowing it.
>People with penises
>Penis owners
Sigh... its all some tiresome. Thats my cue to go to the liquor store

fuck that whore must have fucked kilometers (or miles for retard) of dick to know all these most frequent answers

They don't educate girls enough on HPV.

Do you not have anything better to do than fish for (yous) on a Saturday?

Women hate condoms as much as men

Sounds like you're mad white girls won't fuck you and you're a chink but whatever.

My husbands ex wife made him wear a condom every time. I can’t even imagine.
She’s also a lesbian now.

Both of those are wrong you dirty kike

Yep, that's how life works. You'd know that if you had any life experience.

imagine fornicating and also using contraceptives while fornicating

Attached: 1635947753001.jpg (468x289, 91.63K)

>Most sexhaving chicks don't want you to use them.
I wonder how the ratio compares. Women tell me they're surprised I want to use condoms because most guys don't want to either. I like it because it makes me last longer.
I think we're a good

Short answer: despite their protestations, women still DO want to get pregnant and bear children - it is literally their purpose in life. It is only brainwashing and narcissism that keeps them from doing this, and when a guy with a thick cock is filling them up the only thing in their mind is reproduction, whether they realize it or not.

Based
Fuck condoms
If I’m in an exclusive relationship and she won’t let me go raw, I just offer her a massage, then have her put on a raincoat before applying copious amounts of oil
>oh what’s that? You can’t enjoy your massage wearing that raincoat?
>color me surprised bitch

>safe sex
this word was invented by sodomites to describe sodomy unlikely to spread gay related immunodeficiency and its use to describe ordinary fornication is to make fornication sound safe

Attached: 1659127267812291.jpg (600x394, 71.03K)