FBI Director Wray on the greatest threat to the homeland:

He's talking to you, Any Forums.
Cliff notes:
>The greatest terrorism threat to our homeland is posed by lone actors or small cells who typically radicalize to violence online
>some of which include racial or ethnic bias, or antigovernment or anti-authority sentiments
>anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists, specifically militia violent extremists
>The top domestic terrorism threat we face continues to be from DVEs we categorize as racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists (RMVEs), including those who advocate for the superiority of the white race
Well, what do you have to say for yourselves?

>https:// www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/oversight-of-the-federal-bureau-of-investigation-080422

Attached: Wray.jpg (1600x1600, 392.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiqnN6EU3Q0
youtu.be/O1OhPwOO-j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe the FBI should stop creating threats?

Attached: fbi wtf 2.jpg (3072x3072, 1.8M)

but who do all the statistics start counting from October 2001?

The FBI when the sad loner they were pressuring into the mass shooting actually gets their life together:

Attached: gaycide.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

if you're American in 2022 and not considered an "extremist", you're doing something very wrong

So "Homeland" is still vernacular of choice by the Feds? People say "Homeland" with a straight face? Mein Homeland. Mein Volk.

This. Glowniggers create the problems. I'm sure there are more lurkers than posters.

I’m not a lone actor though. God and his armies of angels are on my side.

feds in this thread: could you do me a solid and pass on this image to director gay, i mean wray?

Attached: Interracial-violent-crime-incidents-in-the-USA-2018.jpg (565x511, 38.38K)

glow niggers tongue my anus

that smug WASP face of his just radicalized the shit out of me

I hope a nigger kill him.

So is he saying that White men aren't superior? His cope is beyond sanity

joshua uImer ruggareIl ruggadagods

being online does not radicalize me. I am constantly demoralized(radicalized) by the general public and how they treat the people that enable them to exist in a disease free society.

I am unironiclly willing to do whatever it takes to ensure my survival. $20 an hour does not allow me to live life in any capacity while the government elites can openly smoke crack and rape children.

I am not going to subvert myself to the pedophiles that run the local state government and the federal government. I cannot say what I want to do to these people because I would be put in prison for the rest of my life.

The people that laud over the united states of american should be killed without warning in the most gruesome ways possible en mass. Fuck you.

Fbi is full of shit. Niggers will destroy your cities keep ignoring it fbi cucks. Keep worshiping blacks. Kiss their feet. Maybe watch hunter biden smoking crack in the background. That's all your good for

He's not wrong.

Attached: war.jpg (680x763, 42.21K)

have you noticed his somnambulatory speaking cadence?
has the quality of withering attractiveness

>Well, what do you have to say for yourselves?
trained military personnel is already on the list of potential terrorists

It's not violent extremism and terrorism if you win.

We call it heroism because the white race has always been, and will always be on the right side of history.

Terrorism and extremism is only for losers, like muslims, chinks, niggers and other undesirables.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiqnN6EU3Q0

Attached: star trek data poker face.jpg (500x478, 21.28K)

Chris Gay is a member of the british peerage, involved with the Black Nobility and covered up a lot of crimes for his big nosed fellows.
4plebs.org or any good search engine can give more details.

The word "terrorism" is reserved for the losers of the world. We call Muslims terrorists because they are inbred, stupid subhumans who are incapable of defending themselves.

Chinks, Niggers, and Gooks can be considered terrorists as they too are genetic losers, incapable of defending themselves from the White race. 500 years of colonialism has proven our superiority over others, in every single way, and it continues to this day.

By this reason you cannot really call a white person a terrorist, because the definition does not work. The word is really reserved for the subhumans of the planet.

The correct terms for when the white race engages in this activity is heroism, patriotism and bravery.

department of vaterland security

Zero layers deep:
>That's a conspiracy theory. You're not a RWNJ, right?
One layer deep:
>Zog targets dissidents
Two layers deep:
>Glownigger entrapment paints the curious as dissents and targets them to seriously reduce the number of dissidents, especially within their own ranks.
Three layers deep:
>A large portion of the traffic on this site and other comes from a sophisticated and dedicated psychological warfare program intended for: creating conflict between people along various lines by inciting hatred of people on the other side (racial (bbc/natsoc/WN spam), sexual (pro & anti LGBT+ spam), financial ("late stage capitalism", "antiwork"), etc) as seen all over the west in recent history to antagonize and divide westerners, weakening them and creating large power vacuums; creating agents who commit heinous crimes, those vulnerable audiences who overconsume extreme forms of the propaganda, in the eyes of the masses such that government forces can increase their control without public backlash (it is public knowledge FBI agents groomed some of the recent mass shooters); and to entrap/deter any who attempts to unveil the forces behind this operation (your knowledge of the propaganda and certainly any agreement of it will be used against you). You are witnessing part of the MK-Ultra 2.0 program, the most advanced form of warfare ever seen.

well, no, its terrorism when the secret police kills you, when you kill secret police its justice

Lmao everyone is anti authority now.

they wanted a technocracy, they got it

plot twist: technocracy means rule by expertise, and they got none

youtu.be/O1OhPwOO-j4

No, if you die, you become the terrorist. The secret police become heroes because they won (by killing you).

If you kill your enemy, you win.

thats not how it works, terrorists are the people working for the government by definition

He knows that nobody trusts him or his agency, from the top to the lowest officers, they don't have the good will of the American people anymore, FBI is a militant wing of the Democrat party, working with Antifa and BLM to bring this country down. He should be in a cell with 1000 other DC traitors.

Wrong, terrorists are anti-governmental and anti-establishment, until they destroy the government. Only then are the terrorists, heroes. The win condition is necessary.

In 1776, George Washington was a terrorist who would kill civilians and plant bombs everywhere. It was only after the War of Independence when he became a hero, because he won.

No (((You))) are the ones lighting the fire glowie.

Attached: 1659465277963010.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

terrorists are the people on government payroll, end of discussion

Attached: Cheka.jpg (175x289, 14.22K)