Eight European countries call Brazil to act on Amazon deforestation

>Eight European countries have urged Brazil to combat deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest.
>In an open letter to Vice President Hamilton Mourão, the group which is led by Germany said that backwards moves in environmental protection were threatening Europe’s desire to source its food sustainably.
>The letter was sent by the Amsterdam Declarations Partnership (ADP) which includes Germany, France, Denmark, Italy, Norway, the UK and the Netherlands. Belgium also signed the letter but is not a part of the partnership.
>The Amsterdam Declarations were launched and signed in 2015 after the Paris Climate Agreement because 24 per cent of climate change was found to be being caused by changes in land use. The group’s aim is to provide Europe with products which are sustainable and free from deforestation.
>The letter praised previous efforts but demanded “real action” and “firm political commitment” from the Brazillian Government to protect the Amazon and the Indigenous communities that live there in the future. It says that “deforestation has increased at alarming rates” over the last couple of years and concerns from European consumers, businesses and investors have been growing.

Attached: 92b26.jpg (1440x810, 264.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KawsachunNews/status/1549834456353185797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just throw them some jewish confetti and they will stop?

funny thing, most of the deforestation is happening because of western businesses and investors.

I hate this fucking hypocrites so much.

not my problem

>imagine being ok deforesting the rainforest so some fucking chinks can get his basedslop.

Why don't europoors just reforest their shitholes instead?

LMAO
Those Europe countries already cut down all of their forests and are concrete shit holes

>Europe destroys almost all of its forests over thousands of years
>tells other countries they have to stop because ok you just do now ok?

>create global fund where all the countries put in money and then they rent the entire rainforest from South American countries for the rest of eternity
Problem solved. Dunno how much it needs to be but surely there must be some price that makes it worthwhile for those South American countries, especially since this would be a steady income for those South American countries.

Talk to China, not Brazil. As it's being done for Beijing to the tune of massive S. O. I. plantiations.

Europe had no tropical rainforest you dense nigger

>Muh enlightment.
>Every country should be sovereign on their own land.
This is why ecofascism will rise.

Fuck off.

please invade the amazon

How come us europeans are allowed to have forestry etc but latin america isnt?

das rite Satan. Europa is also shuting down their food industry; The other day were sucking MERCOSUR dick because they need food.
This seems like jews vs jews like always

twitter.com/KawsachunNews/status/1549834456353185797

not my problem

>Europe’s desire to source its food sustainably.
But they're planning to feed crickets and bill gates lab meat to their populations.

All of Britain and Netherlands used to be a forest.

So? Primeval european forests are way cooler than some nigger rainforest.

I'm not ok with destroying the rainforest. I think you missed my point. Pay them to not deforest, it's money better spent than sending it to jewkraine.

It's actually a nice change of pace. We usually see kikes berating white nations to do more for the environment.

>8 countries who have deforested most of their own country is demanding another country not do the same

Attached: 1439970021108.gif (245x230, 920.36K)

Retard
Agreed but as an ecosystem it's apples and oranges

China is most likely thinking away of turning Canad into a deforested wasteland. I hate chinks so much.

Bolsonaro actually drastically reduced deforestation and encroachment on aboriginal land compared to Lula what the fuck are they talking about

>Agreed but as an ecosystem it's apples and oranges
Yep, ideally both would be preserved but what are you gonna do, it's on their land to do with as they please. If western countries have a problem with that, they should coerce them into preserving them. And the stick works better than the carrot with these half savages.

Europe could stop buying their agricultural products or taking its immigrants back. They won't.

based. I chimps can't take care of the amazon they should forcibly be made to

Europe is a decaying place with no resources of their own. Too scared that Brazil will grow together with our partnership with China and Russia.
You fuckers are fucked, you can try taking it from us but will only push Brazil more and more to other side.

*if chimps

OUR forrest
we do whatever we fucking want with it

>The group’s aim is to provide Europe with products which are sustainable and free from deforestation.
>concerns from European consumers, businesses and investors have been growing.
Quite frankly selling to other parts of the world is better than trying to comply with Europe climate "concerns" that are usually just politically motivated.

HAHAHA
WTF DO ANY OF THESE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT WTF HAPPENS IN BRAZIL
EVER HEARD ABOUT SOVEREIGNTY
FAGGOTS AND KIKES

> asking a freemason negroid to solve anything
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>european countries that are responsible for their own hardships, lecture a country on another continent who is considering to join their enemies (BRICS) to do the same.
I am sure this will be well received.

This. We should just announce that we will aggressively deforest the Amazon until it reaches the same level of conservation of Germany's, French or British lands.

Europe could also agree to pay more for fair trade and responsibly grown agricultural products. They won't. The vast majority of the profits go to European retailers.

We made the mistakes so others don’t have to. All developed countries and large charitable organizations like the bill gates foundation should make all foreign aid dependent on the recipients following western standards of environmental protection, etc

>NOOOOO IT'S WITHIN MY BORDERS THEREFORE I DO WHAT I WANT
there are international agreements in protecting key ecosystems for sustainable use. If everyone just did as they please there wouldn't be a single tree or blade of grass left and the seas would have nothing left living in it, all in the name of international judaic capitalism. Unsurprisingly mulattos can't grasp this concept. For once the EU is being used for something useful

Germany, France, Denmark, Italy, Norway, the UK and the Netherlands
Opinions discarded, keep it up Brazil bros