Does anyone have the leaked Project Veritos FBI list that includes patriot groups being listed as terrorists...

Does anyone have the leaked Project Veritos FBI list that includes patriot groups being listed as terrorists, including those with flying the Betsy Ross flag? Please bump this is important.

1/2

Attached: Betsy-Ross-Flag_cropped.jpg (719x406, 88.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/posts/msm-freaks-as-election-truthers-win-big/
youtu.be/p4JBDcN7YFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1659738652559520.png (750x954, 1.41M)

Ted Cruz in front of the leaked image.

Video of him talking about it starts at 3:07

infowars.com/posts/msm-freaks-as-election-truthers-win-big/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 13-03-06 MSM Freaks As Election Truthers Win Big.png (402x448, 351.7K)

The Bolivian to the rescue, kek

Thanks!

all of virginia BTFO as you can literally get the gadsen flag on your tag lmfao.

You can get Gadsden flag plates in Alabama too. I have one.

Apparently this dudes organization was named and he isn’t happy about it
youtu.be/p4JBDcN7YFo

betsy ross was a straight white supremacist so the fbi is definitely justified in their analysis

(((project veritas)))

Attached: (((project veritas))).png (1369x537, 711.94K)

This isn't new - They put out a list like this right after 911. After Shrub signed the "Patriot" act, everyone became a terrorist.

That's incredible. What do you think the agenda is? Protecting Jews so Jews change the country until it's not recognizable anymore? If that were the case, why would he leak things like the FBI image above?

take it back to the tag place you terrorist scum

The agenda of prager U is to shapeshift itself into a Christian institution and then to control the goyim. There are no white supremacy prophets, you are on your own. Help your own people.

>warrior culture
>Spartans
So they’re calling Spartan racers terrorists?

project veritas are subverting faggots their goal is to normalize what people think is bad by leaking shit that makes said thing not look as bad. Like the Lincoln Project, its goal is to bring things more towards the middle. Its ok for normies in my opinion, but does not really have a place on Any Forums

I don't care. I want to see the FBI internal use memo on black terrorism.
>doesn't exist
Remember Waukesha?

An-Caps probably own America already, and a bunch of other places.

Attached: Ancap Pepe.png (4000x4000, 230.08K)

Very true. veritas is also another two more weeks platform

they don't own a home though

Do the feds who larp in those groups ever get converted?

if you like 300 you are a nazi. period.