Be black user

>be black user
>shill against racism to us on here, twitter
>work security
>2 new public housing towers are built
>lots of black people
>notice cheating couples and their yelling, theft, drug use and selling is up, annoying disrespectful niglets, ghetto hood rat couple think they can sit on anyones porch
>only reason there’s no shooting is because it’s more of a mixed race complex and daquans are trying to impress non-black females

Why did I turn out normal? Many of the negros are mixed race too.
Why can’t the state force people to pay taxes if their children fail school? It would greatly help since negro parents usually suck.

Attached: 6267F6BE-AF45-455F-B457-CC11F463B259.jpg (1200x633, 81.37K)

N

I

G

G

E

E

E

E

R

R

R

"NIGGEEEERRR"
Well done lads

Why are you black

Well done bros I can live with this

Lmao we did it boys

I don't think I have ever seen a thread where someone got it perfect.

I think one of the funniest things about the black community is how the upstanding blacks always save face for the gutter dreg blacks. Whites do not do that, you guys are so in group preference you'd rather get gunned down on the street by your kind than hold them accountable, fascinating.

Me neither, this is as close as I've ever seen it get in like 15 years of being stuck in this hellhole and it's days like today that keep me coming back

Goodbye

Went to the bathroom and came back. Ducking retards

Attached: 6C24952B-8C90-4052-B658-74BEFAF13BEB.jpg (800x450, 43.07K)

We still can

Now that we got the nigger thingy out of the way, I think you became normal because you probably still have your dad and because your IQ is probably above 110. I gave you extra IQ points because people without dads become really agressive.

That explains why it’s always a sheboon with kids and no older male figure in sight.

Based international team of retards

>404 not found

shiddddd

Attached: 1639004522531.png (1314x1054, 46.02K)

Nothing you can do about that really.If it was me, I would take advantage of all the equity shit given to me, get super rich, and marry a 10/10. If you want to change how blacks behave, you're gonna have to get into politics while being uncorrupted.