Thats right you Nazis! Native American girl did better than all the men of her tribe put together and europeans with...

Thats right you Nazis! Native American girl did better than all the men of her tribe put together and europeans with guns. Eat that!

Attached: FYSRAtCVQAAr4hQ.jpg (2025x3000, 1.98M)

prey is a video game

Its technically political propaganda so i think it can be posted on pol retard

>Native American girl

Modern culture is obsessed with minority women being portrayed as POWERFUL.

Attached: Proud_Of_My_Achievement.png (516x284, 258.03K)

noticed this as well.

It was.
This is something different.
Catch up.

Haha! That's good, now get back in the reservation.

>Catch up
kek. i hate this world. no thanks.

>so i think
So you don't even know? You posted it without even being sure that this was Any Forums related? Well that user is letting you know then, post that shit on Any Forums where it belongs.

Technically, it killed itself.

I don't watch movies to cope for my past. Especially not the fantasy ones.

Just so it is understood I live in an injun area in mountain west, and there are some injun girls who have been drunk and on drugs for a decade by the time they hit 25, and still look 16. Not all but a shocking amount.

>he doesnt know what thinking is

its the thing some of us do with our brains

I couldn't finish watching this shit. It's apparent from the start that it is crap. It's not even B movie, it's like F movie. They have to pay ppl to watch it.

What is this film actually like? Trailers looked turbo globohomo, and all the "reaction" reviewers are saying it's the best film ever. So I'm assuming turbo globohomo?

it's funny how incompetent the movie potrays the europeans knowing how they win in the end. even with all their badass alien mudering skills and general noble savagery, the featherniggers get genocided by a bunch of drunk retards who can barely function. but at least they beat a single predator i guess lol

Exactly. Violence is terrible and toxic when it's white men doing it but stunning and brave when it's a non-white woman.

so is it literally a Predator or just a ripoff

Its a good Predator movie if you can ignore all the wokeness around it

it's the new predator movie, just set in 1700s america with an indian tribe

it's not a bad film to be honest, better than the other minority tick box vs aliens movie, nope.

Such a perfect example of woke media
>one Predator killed a squad of elite soldiers armed with guns and explosives
>only Schwarzenegger survived by laying traps
>one girl with stone age tools now defeats multiple Predators.

I will watch this tonight or tomorrow and tell you my expert opinion on it

Attached: pepe apustaja please be patient I have autism.jpg (400x400, 19.93K)

Down with the patriachy!

Attached: E3BF1205-842F-4895-AC85-AE8F07EDF051.jpg (1306x1315, 331.48K)

Prey more like Gay

So I looked up pictures of Halsey naked. I was very disappointed

> What is this film actually like? Trailers looked turbo globohomo, and all the "reaction" reviewers are saying it's the best film ever. So I'm assuming turbo globohomo

I just want my 93 min back that I watched that bs.

Attached: DBBAFA0B-23B6-45CC-A70D-2CBD95F5E271.jpg (1024x683, 632.5K)

only Predator 1 and two have been worth anything in that franchise and i will not pay money to see a nigger bitch twerk on a predators corpse

link please for you know non sexual research purposes

pure faggotry
>i want to hunt
>you're a woman, you can't hunt
>but i want to hunt
>epic training montage of girl becoming warrior
>meanwhile predator slays entire tribe
>more epic training monstage of girl seeking vengeance against predator
and no doubt she'll meet some survivors which will include dismissive male members of her old tribe, which she will either dominate or will amaze with her amazing prowess in the field of battle, causing them to worship her
that or they'll be dismissive and get killed painfully and loudly
and then the evil colonist conquistadors will come and she'll teach them how to fight as well
they'll all die and she'll take one of their pistols, that flintlock you see in predator 2
the girl will be spared at the end for being such a badass but the predators will take her pistol instead of her skull as a trophy
i fucking bet

The purpose is not to depict Europeans of yore, but Europeans today. "Look how stupid and weak Whitey is. You can beat him. You can kill him." It's the same with the Dahomey amazons movie that's coming out. It is racial moralization for non-Whites and racial demoralization for Whites.

lol whats that movie? looks like Lord of the dildo

I didn't even know it existed until this thread
misanthropic recluse master race.

Attached: CEO of Antisemitism.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

i dont know if youve watched it but that is very close. only difference is europeans imprison her in a cage and make fun of her and predator kills them and in the end she outsmarts the predator and kills him with his own technology

>the girl will be spared at the end for being such a badass but the predators will take her pistol instead of her skull as a trophy
You underestimate gurrrl power chud. She is gonna skull fuck all the Preds to death. Bet on it.

Stronk woman characters are so common at this point that they're actually stereotypical. Even if I had no ideological misgivings about this portrayals, I'd still find them exceptionally boring. A subversion stops being a subversion when literally everyone does it.

predditor btfoed