3 niggers punched a 6 year old girl and stole her scooter

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/6-year-old-nyc-girl-punched-in-chest-robbed-of-30-scooter-in-broad-daylight/3812685/

youtube.com/watch?v=ij28Me6pAD0

Attached: DinduNuffins.png (1509x796, 1.9M)

When are we just going to admit that niggers can't be tolerated and need to be expelled from America?

Well you have 500 billion guns. Why don't you use them?

OK fed.

around the tar gang
expect the knockout game

And basically you just won't do shit lmfao

just normal chimp behavior

try voting for a political party who promises to do that

>nigger on nigger
Who cares

The weak should fear the strong

why is a 6yo girl alone on a scooter in the streets of Jew York?

why was a 6 year old alone surrounded by niggers in current year?

Don't you trust diversity?

it's a niglet

Ameriniggers deserve it all. Now fuck off

Attached: sbarco-d-day.jpg (512x366, 58.74K)

she shouldn't have said nigger.

He has a point. There are only a few tens of thousands of 'feds' in the entire country compared to tens of MILLIONS of white gun owners. If the white gun owners actually took collective action, the feds would have no hope of even stopping a small fraction of them. But that isn't happening. Why?

>williamsburg
it was a jewish girl, only reason it made the news

OP is being such a good cuck boy and let it happen because he is so afraid people will say mean things to him on the internet

>pasta nigger upset
lmao

>continues fedposting

Post the address of every federal agent

Makes sense.

reparations

Daily reminder: whites are the biggest fucking pussies in all of history

Attached: Immagine 2022-08-06 213303.png (1264x340, 56.08K)

New York City is an antigun blue shithole.

She shouldn't have been riding around the hood showing off. That's what she gets.

Answer the question directly. Do you actually believe that all the 'feds' in the entire US could stop a collective action movement by white gun owners? Yes or no.

Once it gets to a certain point their will be official mobilization order from our police departments and the federal government id imagine. Then it’s free game to remove and kill invaders of any age. I’d be so fucking happy. Lure em all into a best buy with fake nigger Facebook groups for a loot party then blow the shit sky high. Watch nigger body parts rain from the sky.

she deserved it, probably votes democrat. I have no sympathy for anyone in new york, even the children.

Good

straight to execution. If you harm little girls and steal their toys you don't have any criminal limits in life.

i lost all my guns in a boating accident

It was a black girl

Its dey cultcha

Why was she not armed?

"Asians are just the same!"
Can anyone imagine a slur that could be shouted in an Asian neighborhood that would cause someone to punch you? Same scenario in a black neighborhood would be a good way to be sent to the hospital or morgue.

>DEY DINDU NUFFIN
>DAT 6 YO HAD WHITE PRIVALEG
>SHE DESERVED IT FOR DRESSING LIKE THAT AND CROSSING STATE LINES

Attached: s o i.jpg (600x678, 77.17K)

>NABLM
Not
All
Black
Lives
Matter

Attached: 1594148819736.jpg (846x1024, 98.59K)

Nice, looks like they're constructing another housing project to fill up with more cultural enrichment.

Attached: Trio PUNCHES 6-Year-Old Girl in Her Chest Before Stealing $30 Scooter_ Police _ NBC New York 1-12 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

because she was a nigger with nigger parents who don't give a shit if she lives or dies and don't watch her NOT MY PROBLEM

>Living in an overcrowded expensive shithole full of pavement apes
I WANT TO LIVE ON A FARM

Seems unlikely, all the interviewees were black, besides one Hispanic.

how come those nazi chuds didn't censor those melanated gentlemen?
showing black ppl commit crimes IS RACIST AND BIGOTED

no, there is a big jewish enclave there surrounded by spics and blacks.
if they stole this from a black or spic girl it wouldn't have made the news either.

>nigger on nigger violence

shouldn't even be in the news, nobody cares, let them destroy each other

>She shouldn't have been riding around the hood showing off.
Lmao