Canada's Jewconomy Hellscape

If there isn't a correction soon, either of the economy or the Jewish subversion, people will probably start getting uncomfortable enough to revolt in some fashion. It's not worth it anymore. As a white manlet in his late 30s with no hope of finding a woman, I already lack any stake in this bullshit. Once my parents die, I'll have no family, friends or partner. I'll be literally 100% alone. But I'll also be free of any reason to be good. I'm angry and when my parents die ill have that addional life altering grief. Maybe I'll do something then to take out some of my anger on the world. I think about it all the time.

Attached: Itsover.jpg (1079x1683, 635.82K)

just perfect time for new lock down, don't forget to keep your vaccination status up to date :^)

Wait isn’t inflation in the US and UK and like, everywhere else higher?

Yes.

Yes, the UK AND US both have insane inflation rn as well. Revolts incoming.

your stuff wasnt as expensive though so its probably the same rate

Our collapse will be uniquely Canadian. Every nation will have their own version of economic ruin as the culture and special memories of the collective consciousness gets wiped away. We will morn the Timbits and the double doubles and tell tales of their sweet scent.

*mourn

jews hated you because they ainted you

if you havent already you should buy a coffee grinder and buy your own beans, the coffee tastes so good plus its easier to steal a bag of beans than it is a tin of ground up already shit
*sips*

This can be won politically and I intend to do so, the Jew will be named and expelled once again in the coming decade. Train yourself, harden body, mind and heart against our eternal enemy. Gain knowledge and wisdom, Jews are absolutely retarded and will lose every debate against a reasonably intelligent person. Spend your time redpillinf people slowly

>2 weeks ago
IT HAPPENED

Attached: niggerjak.gif (498x364, 157.38K)

good work user

>Jews are absolutely retarded and will lose every debate against a reasonably intelligent person
That's why they spend so much time on censorship and labeling any dissenting opinion as hate speech.

>If there isn't a correction soon, either of the economy or the Jewish subversion, people will probably start getting uncomfortable enough to revolt in some fashion.

The problem isn't Jews. The problem is fag Trudeau is still spending higher than pre-COVID levels, which is reducing the effect of higher interest rates. On top of that, Nazi cunt Freeland stated "high gas prices are a reminder for climate action" and refuses to lower the carbon tax, or help make Canada's oil industry more profitable.

Trudeau has never worked nor wanted for anything his entire life, and was elected with no experience, a resume that consisted of part-time drama teacher and an understanding of economics that he summed up with "the budget will balance itself."

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (474x296, 17.86K)

>The problem isn't Jews.

Promptly halted observance of letters precisely upon this remark.

Trudeau is a Masonic pedophile who works with and for Jews. The problem is still Jews. Most of his cabinet is members of the WEF.

ROBBERY
MURDER
ASSASSINATION
KIDNAPPING

Glowing, inciting useless tactics that make us look bad and allow them to ban more things, elementary really

Or just bad idea at this time. Unsure which

you have no right to complain if you arent capable of doing violence to solve it.
they use violence or the threat of violence everyday to keep you in line.

The normal correction was 2020
I just checked Canadian quarterly and our GDP is 0.8 (which I suspect is fudged)
We are in a recession and we’re going high speed into a Great Depression.

Just remember that the last 12 years have been ruled by liberals.