Why are zoomer women so retarded? Are they the worst generation of women yet?

Why are zoomer women so retarded? Are they the worst generation of women yet?

dailydot.com/irl/workers-tiktok-hot-boss/

Attached: boss-tiktok.jpg (700x350, 40.49K)

Social media has made butterfaced children with shitloads of make-up getting worshipped by simps normal. Someone needs to bomb all social media servers.

Yes zoomers are worst generation yet, including zoomer "men". But every generation is basically worse than the last so there is nothing strange about that. Millennials are better than zoomers, gen x is better than millennials etc etc

Although you can argue that the downgrade is bigger from millennials to zoomers than other generations, because of zoomers being raised on social media while the millennials basically got a taste of early social media really only in their early teens.

So glad my soon to be wife doesn't even have a phone.
Fundie chicks are the best. Courtship is better than dating, too

Remember, if the ugliest man on earth shambles past a woman and, to no one in particular, mutters "You're gross and ugly", that woman will remember and fixate on it for at least a few years.

Attached: 1655586227523.gif (300x227, 2.77M)

"This generation is the worst" - every previous generation

They're the stupidest generation tho

Agreed. But do they have any redeeming qualities?

What redeeming qualities? They're completely useless..can anyone say zoomers are worth anything at all or do anything for society? We are fucjed because they're fucking retarded and will let niggers burn down america

>Someone needs to bomb all social media servers
So nuke San-Francisco?

* most stupid
* though

Attached: zoomie-backroom.jpg (1080x588, 176.71K)

Completely useless? I don't think that's fair. They are very annoying but I'd say as a whole they must contribute something

I would like someone to come up with one thing they are contributing to society..hasn't been anything but incompetence and narcissism so far

I always assumed they would be extremely computer literate, but I read recently that they're mostly technologically retarded outside of social media

I'm saying this as a gen Z. This isn't really a redeeming quality but a lot of us are so demoralized to the point that we aren't really contributing to ZOG anymore.

Yes. It's bad

is she wearing a dolphin t shirt at work?

Zoomers are retarded in general.
Commiecore achieved its objectives of dumbing down the population to the level of the dumbest nigger.

So what going to happen to the generations after them? Will it continue to snowball and is there anyway to change it

All these kids in this zoomer generation def think like niggers. I can only imagine how subsequent generations will be.

gen alpha will be pod people

>The video then shows a screencap of a scheduled meeting between both parties titled “Bi-weekly catch-up Sonya, Vici, Manos.”
Sonya come hands?
>In a series of follow-up videos, she notes she wasn’t fired. Rather, she and her boss seemed to have gone on a lunch date for sushi.
why would she be fired and NOT invited to dinner?

that's the most retarded part of all

>my boss is hot.
>ok let's fuck. that's why I hired you
>how romantic

Attached: Pride-and-Prejudice-Fan-Art-pride-and-prejudice-2005-34251098-500-280.gif (500x280, 967.19K)

No, Zoomers as a whole have nothing going for them. This thread is garbage, the majority of every generation is retarded nigger cattle, actual humans are a diamond in the rough everywhere. The gen z nigger cattle are worse than the last batch, who cares?