Tattoos, degenerate?

Are tattoos degenerate?

My wife of ten years got a matching tattoo with her friend yesterday. I love her to death, but I’m kinda uncomfortable with it.Should I discipline her? If so, how should I do it?

Attached: 352CDCDB-F304-4B51-B42E-7DCDD063ABD1.jpg (641x905, 129.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5547&context=jclc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3829656/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29782308
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22153289
academia.edu/7392787/Tattoos_piercing_and_sexual_behaviors_in_young_adults
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02791.x
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/140/4/e20163494.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6347139/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>help someone did something I don't like
Autism

sounds like if her friend sucks a black dick, your wife will too

Time to get divorced.

They didn’t even tell us about it.

I’m not gonna get into detail, but her friend is also married, and they decided to get the tattoo as a way of professing their love for their husbands. She wanted it to be a surprise, but I didn’t really react the way she wanted me to.

Attached: 6FC3EAF2-B16D-4F49-9DFE-CFA3022C96C7.jpg (1308x1996, 545.93K)

Pin her down and sand it off.

Tats are only suitable for cattle and jews

Nah man I’m not really about that. She had good intentions. I feel like I’m leaning toward just withholding dick and attention for a few weeks.

You didn't lay down the law of "no tattoos" at the start? Retard

Yeah tattoos are a lame attempt to literally wear part of your "personality". Only acceptable to have tattoos if you're in a criminal org or a native tribesman.

How visible is it? What is it?

You’re unique and special, like every other roastie.

Attached: 235E80B5-2236-4FE6-8547-4C79CF052D93.jpg (731x500, 103.52K)

Divorce her

is it a tattoo of queen of spades symbol with the black letter Q?

Literal woman-tier behavior.

>>>>>>>>>
Relationship of Tattoos to Personality Disorders
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5547&context=jclc

Interactions between risky decisions, impulsiveness and smoking in young tattooed women
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3829656/

Activation of Herpes Simplex Infection after Tattoo.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29782308

Who gets tattoos? Demographic and behavioral correlates of ever being tattooed in a representative sample of men and women.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22153289

Tattoos, piercing, and sexual behaviors in young adults
academia.edu/7392787/Tattoos_piercing_and_sexual_behaviors_in_young_adults
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02791.x

Adolescent and Young Adult Tattooing, Piercing, and Scarfication
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/140/4/e20163494.full.pdf

Do young women with tattoos have lower self-esteem and body image than their peers without tattoos? A non-verbal repertory grid technique approach
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6347139/

>a study by Varma and Lanigan [62], showed that in 48% of the cases the main reason for tattoo removal was the desire to improve one's self-esteem

>suicide victims were twice as likely to have tattoos compared to a matched sample of accidental-death victims observed in the same clinic

The women with tattoos tended to perceive the ideal body-image as being a tattooed body. Tattoos, just like breast implants, tummy-tucks and Botox injections are used to improve self-esteem through creating "a perfect" body-image
>>>>>>>>>

Attached: 672.jpg (600x608, 32.24K)

Belt and road initiative.

>defending tatoos itt
you are all literal niggers

>and they decided to get the tattoo as a way of professing their love for their husbands.
Don't "discipline" her, just tell her you are uncomfortable with it and against tattoos as a principle. Tell her to get it removed. She didn't have a bad intent in her heart, don't be a retard but don't let it stay.

Attached: 1659663177239897.png (998x1303, 1.3M)

Sounds based to me. Liberalism is cancer.

Congratulations on marrying a low impulse control attention whore with trashy taste, user.

almost everyone similar to my age i know has a piece of tattoo, regardless races,
except me.
t. chang

>criminal org
What if its an ideological one

>Are tattoos degenerate?
YES.

>My wife of ten years got a matching tattoo with her friend yesterday
Why the fuck did you let her get it?

>but I’m kinda uncomfortable with it.Should I discipline her?
YES....but it's kind of 'too late'. The real damage was done the second you allowed your wife to go get it done.

>If so, how should I do it?
Swiftly, and decisively.

Attached: TradWifeCreatedNotFound.jpg (1249x1249, 593.38K)

The weird thing about this whole situation is that she was straight up the ideal girl. Literally a virgin when we met, been together forever, pretty trad and Christian, done her best to keep me and the kids happy.

I’m floored because it came so far out of left field.