LGBT acceptance is part of the depopulation plan. Accept it Any Forums

LGBT acceptance is part of the depopulation plan. Accept it Any Forums

Attached: 289348911_2110632439098324_3851899103844995768_n.jpg (714x1000, 102.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC1khWr7wg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Water is wet, more news at 7

I find it interesting that the same people screaming that we need to save the planet are also the people not actually engaging in active procreation to ensure there are people for the planet to be here for.
Its an interesting dichotomy.

I accept that OP is a faggot

wait Zelensky looks like THIS?

It's better for the world that way. The weak genes disappear forever. Only the strongest procreate

doesn't Elon have like 10 known kids and hundreds of unknown?

Yeah it is.
However many faggots still want natural children so it might not work as well as they have expected.

youtube.com/watch?v=zC1khWr7wg8

It's explained quite nicely here.

Affronts to nature trying to virtue signal their love for nature.

Im never accepting homosexuality. One thing I wonder is if they purposely make gay culture retarded, obnoxious, and degenerate to push people away from it.

>LGBT acceptance is part of the depopulation plan
No shit 41%

kys

Attached: 1659171339640428.png (2160x2154, 1.76M)

Clown world, Satan reverses God's creation

Attached: hehehehehHAHAHAHA.gif (90x90, 26.12K)

>Let teachers choose your kid's gender
What. Any documented case?

That's based. Human population is too high. I wish I could give every nigger a vaccine that made them gay.

>Human population is too high.
This is bullshit and the reason is simple: the ecosystem will naturally weed out the excess population if there is indeed an overpopulation problem.
Attempting to do so in an artifical way is asking for disaster because they will inevitable kill off good genes and allow weak ones to propagate.
Humans shouldn't play God.

Attached: 1634839086453.jpg (880x785, 106.38K)

By 2100 there will be THREE FUCKING BILLION NIGGERS without intervention. Do you want that massive horde on Europes doorstep? Really? Because they're ALL going to invade your fucking ancient irrelevant shit-hole when the going gets too tough for them. Hope you have fun reenacting the Bronze Age collapse Luigi, at least we didn't play God.

No

Attached: ZOG1.jpg (1080x1080, 1.36M)

its a losing darwinian strategy. thank god for that

>genetic dead ends fuck eachothers std-ridden butts
>stds kill them off faster while theyre less likely to reproduce besides grooming young children
Maybe the people pushing for this are the real homophobes? Just kidding, these fuckers are insane and have indulged themselves in their own propaganda.

iTS Over