How Does Hollywood Get Away With Continuing To Give Work To Admitted Pedophiles?

From James Franco, Bobby Lee, even Polanski, all still getting film work. What is it about Hollywood that they feel so confident in continuing to offer work to people who have abused minors? Is it their political connections or money? We see this a lot in Democratic circles like Bill Clinton with Epstein and that one Democratic donor with that black guy he killed with an overdose.

Attached: PEDOWOOD.jpg (1037x965, 191.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9km9lh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>17 years old
>pedophile

...nigger

Because your whole life revolves around movies.

A minor.

16 is legal in some states retard. 14 in some countries. Get your head out of your ass.
>I use the same word for a dude who fucked a 17 year old consensually, as I do for a psycho that fucked an infant. I literally cannot tell the difference.
idiot.

Eventually they wont get away with it. I really believe eventually Americans with storm that city and start mass slaughtering these degenerates.

Dictated by law which is dictated by people and we all know people are retarded. Natural law rules that a girl is a woman once she can reproduce and 17 is well past that age. Also, pedophiles like prepubescent children so even that claim is false. The argument is about whether a minor can consent and has nothing to do with pedophiles which shows the absolute lack of critical thought this thread is doomed to have.

Theres still so many people in hollywood that molest little kids. Besides the one 17 yr old case.

He was duped. He thought she was much younger.

AMERICANS, AM I RITE? LOL

>Hollywood
>Europe
Not exactly the same thing.

Many such cases. Blackmail rings will tell someone that somebody they had sex with is 15 if the person might have actually been 19 or 20.

All involved should hang.

I agree.

Dan Schneider
Harvey Weinstein
Jeffrey Epstein

What do they have in common? Hollywood perverts who used their Jewish "Privledge" To get away with their disgusting behavior

Attached: 1635218562771.jpg (2500x2500, 3.36M)

>How Does Hollywood Get Away With Continuing To Give Work To Admitted Pedophiles?

an extremely dosile sleepy population

You're disgusting. A 40 year old man soliciting minors inviting them to his hotel.

Like who?

X doubt for franco and bobby lee.

What did Bobby lee do?

>You're disgusting
Have you ever fucked 17 yo girl? Its anything but disgusting. Its exactly the opposite.
It would've been disgusting to fuck 40 yo woman. That would be truly vomit inducing.

He went on 4 different podcasts over the span of like 5 years telling this story about an underage girl he raped in Tijuana, that she looked like 12 year old Natalie Portman and how he powerfucked her harder when she started crying. He was then confronted about it at the Comedy Store and admitted it was a true story, but that the girl wasn't 12 and she was more like 16. All of this happened from like 2009-2012, and he's still been getting work on big Hollywood shows ever since. It's really weird.

streamable.com/9km9lh

Attached: 1654463264735.png (1180x664, 1.49M)

You're sick!

I mean you could just name the corey feldman names he dropped a long time ago as well as many other child stars. Are you being serious? Not just with celebrities, but hollywood in general has a high pedophilia rate along with San Francisco. San Francisco has a very high child sexual abuse rate compared to the rest of the country, same with Hollywood.

The government wont do anything about anyone in Hollywood. Its up to Americans to get a nice rifle with a good scope.

Ever heard of necrophilia? You might want to check yourself.