Holy fuck, Stewart is going off

Holy fuck, Stewart is going off.

I thought he was going into retirement. Look at him fucking cuck Jack Posobiec:
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1dPtXfSOU&ab_channel=MilitaryTimes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 12.05.41 PM.png (1908x906, 2.75M)

Attached: a.jpg (1352x749, 420.77K)

jews had the choice to put points into masculinity or deception and they all chose to be actors. they figured acting like a man was enough. every generation or two, they find out it isn't useful the second people stop WANTING to believe them, they don't have any control over that, they're lucky people are apathetic, fat and happy but when they aren't, they become what niggers learned to fear

Jew Vs Jew

Oy vey goyim please watch us demons fake argue.Fuck off

>YOU HAVE TO LET THEM PASS WHATEVER THEY WANT IN THE BILL IF THE BILL HAS ONE SMALL POSITIVE THING FOR MY PERSONAL AGENDA

Fuck Democrats, fuck all of them.

>look at jon leibowitz everyone
>isn’t he heckin based goyim?
whoever eventually cuts your nose off should live-stream it for everyone to enjoy

how do i get celebs to yell at me? can this be a thing? can i dox myself and invite them to fly in their private jets to my local area?

Attached: 1635028616900.png (584x407, 278.51K)

He's reeled back in because he went too far off his leash about the 911 nyc firefighters.
Kikes need him to go mad dog now because he fucked up

you mean when he, a jew separated himself publicly from the "fellow Whites" and called for niggers and jews to get Whitey. I like bringing that up in the normie comment sections the jidf shills straight up ignore it.

>eceleb thread full of shills

>guy who made his name ripping on Dick Cheney is now on the same side as Dick Cheney

OY VEY

Attached: happy merchant gif.gif (443x510, 1014.91K)

>memories fun of manlets
That’s not going to go over well with the new Fox News civic nationalism Hispanic majority.

Stop giving money to veterans.

Whats this guys deal (besides being a jew) , he disappears for a few years then comes back all unhinged and looking weird

Dirty manlet kike.

>jew boomer screams
>cucked
Hello Rabbi

Being short is a phenotype of certain jew classes.

Like kissinger , david portnoy and some of the jews in congress.

But then there's rly tall ones like howard stern and sachaj baron cohen

They roll him out when they need to slip some slush fund into a veteran or 9/11 relief bill

>invite them to fly in their private jets to my local area?
No, you have to loiter around DC.