Why is female obesity the new norm?

>The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall.

Please tell me this ship can be turned around...

Attached: istockphoto-1076523906-612x612.jpg (612x408, 45.5K)

one on the right is cute, would take her and put her on a treadmill

Fat women STINK

Why care? Why do you need a woman?
Women are unnecessary for anything in your life other than procreation, if you cannot define yourself without a woman as part of your identity, then you are not ready to be with anyone anyways.
Let them do whatever they're gonna do, we have science to do.

>77kg
Holy shit

she doesn't need a treadmill

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 1.91M)

All women stink. What's even disgusting is most women don't clean their private parts regularly although they put a load of makeup on their face to look cute

shes cute, would take her to mcdonalds and make sure she never sees a treadmill

checked.
I go out a couple of times a week to music venues, not including grocery and the occasional dine-in dinner.
Being a guy, of course I'm always looking for the cuties.
A few years ago I happened to realize, "you know, I haven't seen a good looking girl or woman in a while."
since that time I've made a point of looking for a pretty woman in a crowd.
Result: I can go weeks if not months without seeing a passably good looking femal, despite seeing maybe 50-200 women a week.

thighs like that will never get smaller, only bigger over time

The right one is the only attractive one
This

>Can't make money on healthy people
>Schwab and Gates get to realize their wet dreams of killing people off

Last time I was in Vegas, I saw more attractive Chinese tourists than white people

US women are approaching the point of becoming practically asexual

Not a yellow fever guy btw

True gastric bipass would help more.

even if they are fat they still get the attention they crave for
so it's naturally to become a fat slob
why would you do something like diets or sports what is irrelevant as long as you have the roasthole?

>Why is female obesity the new norm?
Because of the Africanization of beauty standards, ever notice how niggers go wild for the fattest slags possible?

They're are trying to make this the new norm. they want you to be attractive to them

Attached: 1657070508335.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

OP is a faggot, show stats

Sounds like a southern problem. They're all tremendously fat and profoundly retarded. Move to a more northern, mountainous region op. Fine bitches for days

This is not a bad thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-043209_Photos.jpg (1080x2400, 594.12K)

see

WHY ARE 110% OF NEGRESSES FAT AF

Right is pretty good as is, middle would be good ~50 pounds lighter, left is disgusting at any size.

> US women are approaching the point of becoming practically asexual

This. Most American women under 30 look like middle-aged cat ladies with Cluster B personality disorders. White women are the absolute worst in this regard. They are so devoted to their bankrupt ideologies that they are literally removing themselves from the gene pool.

Attached: 4E2B2F2D-F811-4F8F-BE2E-BC2B0804E1A5.jpg (418x356, 26.33K)

You just have low standards, and are likely an insulated retard. The average woman everywhere is shit

they developed agriculture much, MUCH later than whites to a point where it's reflected in their ability to metabolize dairy and grains.
Meme diets like keto and paleo unironically make sense for niggers, who evolved to nomadically wander the Savannah, chucking spears at animals and eating wild fruit off of trees.

You say that as if guys aren't gonna fuck them anyway. They still are removing themselves from the gene pool, but that's more because of birth control (which fucks up their mental health) and abortions.

Why stop it?

Attached: bb4.jpg (1200x2000, 437K)

Fried Chicken + Grape soda diet

Because betraying men and nature is progressive
Rejecting femininity is feminism

Well, just read the walkable cities thread. And you see one of the many reasons why Americans are fat.

Might be the norm there cause you probably don't have much choice. But it's catching up to us too here.

No they won't fuck them, because the average man looks the same and has the energy level of a dried fish

The ship needs to be armed with harpoons instead.