Can I be gay and conservative at the same time? Would I be accepted by you guys?

Can I be gay and conservative at the same time? Would I be accepted by you guys?

Attached: 883.jpg (600x593, 23.6K)

Conservatives are all gay anyways so yeah go ahead bud.

Never seek approval of Any Forums, seriously don't.

I mean you're not gonna rape people and stuff, right?

Why does your OP pic have a short upper lip?

welcome aboard the maga train fellow twink

Thats not the plan no

You can be a deranged degenerate with all kinds of completely retarded and far left views on everything but Any Forums will accept you if you say mean things about troons or jews. We have abandoned any philosophical sanctity for spite. So yeah, get fuck in the ass by the biggest, meatiest, aids-ridden BBC you can find. As long as you hate trannies.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.06M)

Every maga twink should get a state assigned pol bf

Attached: 1598334118134.jpg (707x1000, 286.37K)

Let me answer an obvious fake post with an honest post.
I don't give a fuck what you do with your life as long as it doesn't hurt other people.
The modern left of today reminds me of the evangelical right of the 80's and 90's, always trying to control what people can do or say, and the modern right today seems far more interested in live and let live ideals than the left and wants people to stop trying to control and dictate culture.
Take that for what you will regardless of this post being unworthy of this answer.

Repent, sodomite.

hi sis. Cut your hair.

What are the political implications of pol twink opening patreon and showing nudes while also being a targeted individual.

No
But many of you are helping us with political organization right now
And we tend to avoid trying to stab people in the back

Gay men having sex with each other hurts society by spreading disease

>Can I be gay and conservative at the same time?
that's basically the requirement these days to be a republican
>Would I be accepted by you guys?
what makes you think Any Forums is conservative?

Attached: 1637520879665.jpg (944x944, 91.7K)

What fucking political organization? Who is this "we?" Kek

just don't be a fag about it
gay =\= fag in the same ways nigger =\= black man

Just don't parade it around and you're fine. Most of Any Forums is objectively gay anyway. God zoomers are fucked.

no, homosexuality will ALWAYS lead to degeneracy and anti conservative morality, even letting just one "based gay" in is literally the opposite of conserving traditional moral norms, and it's the thin end of the wedge that bring tranny pedo drag queen monkeypox furries within a few generations.

Recruiting
There's a bunch of gay conservative recruiters right now

Straka from the walk away campaign is one of them

Conservatives? Just look in their programs? They LOVE gays like you wouldn't believe

why are you gay

Then dont have sex, incel. Sex was never safe. It was never intended to be safe. In fact primates have a history of fighting to the death over sex... sometimes during sex. If you want a safe space then stay sexless but dont go out there trying to police gay sex.

I am not disagreeing with that, but if they do so responsibly in a way that does not spread disease then its none of my fucking business what they do.

>conservatives
The only people to slurp more kike cummies than shitlibs

Could you be gay without being a loud faggot about it?

>vaginal sex = anal sex
>inb4 straight people have anal sex too

I think it looks good. I wanna grow it even more

Attached: 1649257419942.jpg (720x960, 46.13K)

Depends. Are you going to act like Jack or like Will? Are you going to be a degenerate fag who dances naked in public like a mentally ill retard? Or are you going to be a productive member of society who quietly sucky sucky in private? Are you going to spread MonkeyPox, AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis... etc? You do realize most homos are a threat to civilization, right? You do understand homos are the first ones to die after the authoritarians take over, right? The commies will use you like Lenin, but along comes Stalin EVERY SINGLE TIME. You don't want to see that happen, right?

I do not hate you for being gay, I hate you for being a magafag

Kike
Stop embarrassing yourself
We just shit canned the neocons
Meanwhile you're still sucking at pelosis sagging tits.

>if they do so responsibly in a way that does not spread disease then its none of my fucking business what they do
They don't and there is no functional way to get them to. This world where faggots all come together and decide to be responsible has never existed. The only reason fags still exist today at the numbers they do is because the government and medical establishment bails them out. Even if, say, 80% of fags hypothetically decided to be responsible and use protection, that other 20% is still having catastrophic effects on society as a whole.

The only reason anyone hates gays is because of jewish slave morality. Once the abrahamic plague is defeated there will be no homophobia.

Do you actually believe the kikes are against MAGA? Lmao

wait I thought the nords were the twinks and the meds were the bvlls

Attached: crab.jpg (1280x720, 196.26K)

Yes

Attached: batman-thinking.gif (220x220, 35.2K)

Okay retard

Attached: 165808005385439.png (1037x320, 66.01K)

Im a Alberto barbosa bvll

At least balance your faggotry with a respectable degree of masculinity.
Fag nazi here, sick if seeing this space filled with twinks and trannies.

If you are gay but genuinely oppose gay agenda (indoctrinating kids in school, pushing gay sex in every tv show and movie, flying rainbow flags everywhere) then yeah you’re fine with me. But being conservative means you need to oppose sexual degeneracy so you need to be opposed to promiscuity, open relationships and bdsm stuff which a lot of gay people do.

>LOL YOU MAGATS YOU THINK THE JEWS DON'T WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

How dumb do you have to be to run this circular logic routine as a primary and foundational part of ones online discourse?

No
Don't care. Sex with fecal matter is gross whether or not you value St Paul's opinion

in america you can be whatever the fuck you want to be as long as you don't say 4 million dollar words

What are you trying to say? Do you think that Sheldon Adelson and Jared Kushner are just pretending to be Jewish Zionists?

sure, there are many other fags here that you can play with

Não. Para de ser paneleiro e arranja uma rapariga.

It would make sense, gays are also victims of female supremacism.