The fuck is wrong with New Zealand? Why are they defending pedos?

The fuck is wrong with New Zealand? Why are they defending pedos?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 10.52.43 AM.png (2424x852, 249.08K)

>judge instructs jury as to the law
>get mad at the judge
I suppose your only alternative would be to be mad at yourself because (through parliamentary accountability) you wrote the fucking laws, so it's unsurprising you choose to scapegoat someone who is doing their job rather than accept you are retarded.

in mexico the age of consent is 12

Their PM is a horse face with massive detached ear lobes

It’s not defending pedos the judge is defining laws for the jury. IE, I person under 16 can consent to intercourse so if they did it’s not rape but they aren’t legally able to give consent so if it happened it’s indecent acts regardless of whether consent was given. Seems reasonable to me

Because Mexico hasn’t been corrupted by feminist kikes yet.

um, BASED???

Basically this.

>have sex with a 15 year old but she's into it
"indecent acts with a child" 5 years in prison suspended after 2
>rape a 15 year old
"aggravated rape" life in prison

And biology-pilled

>I person under 16 can consent to intercourse
>but they aren’t legally able to give consent

which one is it?

lol wut

Attached: 1200px-Claudia_Sheinbaum.jpg (1200x1798, 413.04K)

Well at least you can still enjoy cunny Pablo

It's just WEF/Globohomo doing what it does in one of its strongholds. Same thing here.

They are able to consent, just not legally. It’s making the distinction between forcible rape and indecent acts. Like said, having sec with a consenting 15 year old is much different than saying drugging and raping that 15 year old and should therefore carry a lesser penalty, even if it is illegal

mi prometida having extended childhood, can't get her out of house until 22! fffffffff

Attached: 1659493061914009.png (736x992, 1.67M)

I said it before and I'll say it again, America could and should invade NZ with like 6 marines and deport all New Zealanders to Australia and give the country to Austria, your greatest Ally.

Attached: chink colony.png (782x586, 257.45K)

that seems really dumb. if a 15 year old wishes to take a dick she should have the right as a human to.

Tell that to the blown out whores that write AOC laws

The issue is when a person is able to make an informed decision, sure there is a bit of a gray area where some 15 year olds are perfect capable but others are not until maybe 20 but the law has to set a standard and for new zealand, that is 16, for the usa it is 18. It’s not perfect but without any standard, every case would have to be taken individually which would make it more difficult for justice to be blind and fair

>The issue is when a person is able to make an informed decision,
what is there to be informed about? here's a dick, it will go into your weewee. do you want it?

Okay and now repeat that but instead of it being a 15 year old, it’s an 8 year old. Is the 8 year old able to understand what it means? I think all but actual pedos would say no. Again, there has to be a cut off somewhere and that cut off is defined as 16 in that jurisdiction

8 and 15 are very different. 15 are post-pubescent and sexually mature. they are capable of becomnig pregnant which means nature has spoken that they are capable of having sex.