Do you sometimes feel sorry for the trans?

Do you sometimes feel sorry for the trans?

Attached: 1659791077403121.png (1556x1021, 1.84M)

Never. They chose their path, I will not stop them from ruining themselves. Also
>no refunds

no in fact I envy them kinda

In terms of face, xir almost passes. It looks like an ugly Russian woman.

I feel sorry for the children who were groomed into this nonsense by their parents and never had a chance. For the autogynephiliacs who make up the vast majority I hope they suffer before they kill themselves.

I can somewhat get wanting to appear as a woman in modern society. If you can legit pass a woman in modern society especially a half decent white one you live life on extremely easy mode. I will never understand cutting your dick off and leaving it with an open wound. That is a one way ticket to suicide .

No, fuck those freaks

Attached: 1657388693899.gif (630x494, 609.8K)

In the old days, they’d just castrate these types and give them a role in society. Now we actively groom people into getting absolutely mutilated, so they end up terminating their genes from the gene pool.

I used to, until I realized how much they try to pressure others into repeating their mistakes, knowing full well that becoming a troon was a mistake but choosing to believe that if they just screech about "trans rights" loud enough then life will magically become better for them.

That's another way to clean the genepool.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Yes I do. 99% of these people are being groomed and gaslit into doing this shit and later realize they’ve made horrible, irreversible mistakes. The ones that do realize this are then told to shut up by the rest. It’s fucked up and even more fucked up is that there are doctors willing to do the surgeries knowing full well what a disaster they will end up being. Don’t get me wrong, these people are weak and stupid for falling for it but there was a time when those doing the grooming and gaslighting wouldn’t be allowed to do so and these people would be able to live proper lives.

This is a few years old now. Anyone know if he's dead or de-transitioned?

Attached: 1234645566784.png (267x339, 202.97K)

>obligatory
imagine the smell.

yes in the sense that that they're mentally ill people who need help and not the kind of help they're brainwashed into thinking they need. the doctors that prey on their illness in order to fund their third yacht will be thrown out of the helicopters first.

I do when they are children being abused by their mothers for social media points.

I don't feel bad for retards, homeless people, or cripples, let alone some tranny.

Attached: 1659713993856556.jpg (935x935, 71.14K)

Yes, he detransitioned. From life.

Yes

Attached: 1659337062294027.jpg (10000x2460, 3.41M)

nobody can read this you russian trashcan shit, this is not useful for anyone

She is doing fine nowadays =)

Attached: 544be5aadb2135e829974ad4546ea8fb5e7937c0.jpg (1536x2048, 143.71K)

They built and enjoy a hostile counter-culture which indoctrinates ordinary children. I only pity them for the circumstances that made them so lost.

On a base level I do. What started out as "be yourself. Express yourself. Equal rights" quickly morphed into what we're seeing now. The devil arrives not with an army to co quer but a white flag of surrender

Attached: 1657659207710.jpg (600x800, 135.57K)

Yeah in the end, theyre just stupid people who fell for propaganda

On the contrary, he transitioned successfully, to the afterlife.
Aka eternal hellfire.

The shark plushy is nice.
I wish I had one

You can get a sharky boi at Ikea :3

Attached: blahaj.png (802x500, 211.28K)

No. It was their own hubris that led them down that path.

Nothing wrong with transitioning and taking hormones but the surgery is barbaric and should be banned.

Attached: vax_denier.png (600x484, 345.32K)

I’ve been on hormones for 9 years and I’m glad I never got pushed into chopping it off.

Covid was never real

lol look at the boomer glownigger with a computer

> Over a million confirmed covid deaths in the US alone

> never real

pick one

Attached: Trump_covid_plan.jpg (640x501, 100.48K)

I've repeatedly announced my sympathy for them.

They've been manipulated by Jew propaganda and liberal extremism. These people lose their lives, their family loses a son or daughter, and we the people lose a potentially functioning member of society. They're mentally ill and need psychiatric care. I don't wish ill fates upon them. I don't want them to kill themselves. I wish people would stop their slacktivism and virtue signaling in order to be popular and relevant.

It's the same thing as "body positivity" or promoting lgbt lifestyles. Countless victims be indoctrinated into unhealthy lifestyles, and people who wish death upon these victims are no better than the ones pushing them into developing these dangerous life choices.

There's a reason why more and more people are grooming kids into these choices. It's pure spite, to shove it in the faces of those who call these victims monsters and surgical nightmares. If the opposition would refer to them as victims and not mutants, we'd be making a lot more headway, but low iq mongrels' first instinct in these sort of debates is to bully. It's on both sides and that's why society will always fail.

fuck off faggot

Not the same person, LOL!

No. FOAD.

Hospitals were and still are reporting many deaths as caused by covid because they get federal checks for their "troubles".

Nope, thats her :)

Attached: f953acf088d4413d23ac57325130284a8252fc49.png (503x441, 284.81K)

Damn. It do be liek that

Attached: 1659009544148.png (600x484, 101.82K)

I feel pity for them, for sure. They were sold a lie. Even if they're happy with their transition, it still isn't a real thing. They are victims of the biggest scam ever to be inflicted on people

I feel very sorry for them. They have a mental illness that will never be cured because dealing with the symptoms has become invaluable as a political weapon.

Attached: Trump_corona_biden.jpg (640x511, 82.39K)

>thats her
Oh okay, I got it!
Well played user, excellent troll.

Trump supported the vax and lockdowns. Fucking retardation from this german across threads

Attached: vaccines.jpg (640x800, 115.71K)

No, it's not him