What are the implications of living in an all encompassing infosphere...

What are the implications of living in an all encompassing infosphere, where your every movement can be found and tracked by random guys on the internet?
bellingcat.com/news/2022/08/05/tracking-the-faceless-killers-who-mutilated-and-executed-a-ukrainian-pow/

Attached: file.png (514x425, 267.39K)

It's like the real world, you have to be careful what you say to the wrong people.

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

THE IMPLICATIONS WOULD BE BUSINESS AS USUAL

REMEMBER WHEN Any Forums CAPTURED A FLAG BASED ONLY ON FLIGHT PATTERNS AND STAR POSITIONS

you can be careful, but how can you make sure that the others around you are? Some dudes just wan to mutilate prisoners in peace ffs

>anonymous operations
LOL

it's just a retweet you sperg, source is bellingcat

if you record yourself doing this kind of thing, what you expect

Attached: 1654907852756.png (600x548, 281.8K)

>bellingcat
Lmaooo

let me guess, MH17 was really a CIA false flag and the plane was pre-stuffed with dead bodies?

>Another fake by fakelincat
Im terrified

>Ochur-Suge Mongush
>Akhmat Battalion
>Russia is white

What are the implications of me not caring if they try to shame me on any news station or social media?

Attached: 1659400001169454.jpg (542x839, 63.05K)

So how did they identify the perpetrator in a video that shows no faces?
Hard mode: don't mention the hat

>Commits a crime
>Brags about it on an account you made as a kid
>Forget you made an account on another website with that username which reveals your true name
kek, criminals are a lot more retarded than you've been led to believe user

looks like that reddit chink who stabbed the attempted robbery

how about you read the fucking article provided?

how about i don't?

then i'll call you a fucking s*rb

>Russian butcher
>is a chink
Is this the great saviour of the white race Any Forums keeps talking about?

I don’t read Jewish propaganda, Herschel Leiberman

>>Brags about it on an account you made as a kid
>>Forget you made an account on another website with that username which reveals your true name
Isn't that how a TRSodomite doxxed himself?

yes, the best way to fight the globohomo world government is to let a horde of subhuman steppe savages to rape, loot and murder through your country. That's how you become based and trad. Don't you know?

Yes it was the only hope for hohol to turn foreigners from supporting brave rebels to hohol terrorist army and put illegal sanctions on Russia and it worked just like 9/11

>then i'll call you a fucking s*rb

Attached: 1543967930088.png (350x350, 120.14K)

>Tuvan butcher

Kinda mean coming from someone with Serbian descent

interesting

Attached: file.png (718x479, 462.32K)

I guess you could say, that took balls

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

And no one from Tanna Tuva will care about what some decadent Western hacker says.

you think in a country with one of the highest murder rates there won't be anyone who'd kill a guy for a juicy bounty?

Whites are getting outmasculinized and BTFO on a daily basis by stronger Golden men. It's a new era for Asians. We are going to reverse all the racist shit you gweilo did.

>Yourself
They proved the guy in the pic is who that is, not that he is the guy in the video somehow on military deployment wearing sneakers.

shouldn't have said the ch-word

holy based
"let's make Eunuchmaker famous to own the chads"

Thanks Anonymous for being a useless bunch of bastards once again. Couldn't they dox George Soros or someone like that for once? But naturally Twitter gave a public platform so they are also at fault. /nupol/ loves Twitter and half of anons have an account. So you are also at fault.

Attached: crash.jpg (550x411, 40.74K)

Are you serious?

Attached: tacticaldisneyblanket.jpg (408x230, 41.3K)