We have angered climate change. It sees our misdeeds and now we await its judgement

We have angered climate change. It sees our misdeeds and now we await its judgement.

Attached: 1520E47F-4EF4-4BA0-919B-97E2914E26CA.jpg (926x1024, 74.49K)

This is the equivalent to some Shaman telling the village elders that the weather means the Gods are angry the Shaman has not been provided with a young, fertile wife. This is such nonsense, the icecaps have been ten years away from fully melting for what nearly 30 or 40 years. Two more weeks and lockdowns end etc. All the normies need only pay slight attention and watch the promises of their elites fail to materialise, but they don't, the elites will keep one promise though, they will social engineer Europeans out of existance if they are not removed.

>climate angry
>kills climate activists
The sky has spoken. More carbon!

Science really is becoming a religion.

It is patently false that a lightning strike is relevant to climate change.

Like he said

100%

God will soon strike down all sinners.

Replace “God” with “Climate Change” in common vernacular. Ready. Set. Go.

Fbpb we replaced God with government

fpbp
also checked

I'm a shaman and I'm telling you people will keep dying from targeted lighting strikes (in minecraft) unless you provide me with a fertile, young wife.

how many actually died

Attached: 1659789381531233.png (1382x1194, 867.33K)

They're going to completely ignore the fact God is displeased and call it "climate change" really? God can't get here soon enough

The third was probably a fetus...or somebody they didn't like

Fpbp.

>I'm a shaman
So, can't you hex yourself a young fertile wife?

I happen to be an expert on the Bible and I can assert that lightning strikes are a warning from GOD commanding his heretical, evil-corrupted children to repent their wickedness before they make him get out of his chair and get out the belt.

And they’re both equally retarded

The Potato Prophet has spoken!

Reminder that this guy never got struck down by god's wrath

Attached: shaman.jpg (1920x1080, 248.88K)

Trust the Irish Golem to find some reason to attack non-Catholics like the Roman Mutt Golem they are.

I heard four originally so probably none. Jewish counting.

>Protect the great satan
>Be struck down by god
I'm saying blessed, based and brilliant

Everything is climate change

Attached: IMG_7002.jpg (469x538, 92.87K)