So apparently Russia has nuclear subs just 20 miles off the coast of the United States

So apparently Russia has nuclear subs just 20 miles off the coast of the United States.

Attached: 84t84t.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

it's all good, nuke the shit out of us and then you won't have a country to back to lol. imagine living the rest of your life on a sub in the middle of the ocean hahaahahahah

Maybe they get to take some Russian Natashkas with them on board to keep the men's morale high?

USA has 3 hunter subs within fiering distance of all russian subs

Attached: 1.png (630x582, 270.02K)

There is a part of me that wouldnt mind user... i am so tired.

takeout SF, DC, NY and LA and I'll greet Russians as liberators

They literally always do

What is this Hollywood talk ? Maybe you haven't noticed NATO buying resources with rubles.
Cold winter is coming

I'm more worried about the crew than the US. They don't have a very good track record with nuclear safety.

Attached: Russian-Nuclear-Subs.png (509x573, 100.94K)

SPACE FORCE KNOWS WHERE EVERYTHING IS IN THE OCEAN AT ALL TIMES

GERMANS WOULD SURFACE U BOATS OFF THE COAST OF LONG ISLAND IN WW2

according to who? the scaremongers in DC trying to manufacture consent for more warbucks?

Stfu Ivan, humans are talking

It's been like that since the1970's bro.

lets hope they use them soon

>we have a metric fuckton of coastline
yes

Imagine being one of those Russians knowing that freedom and a good life is just 20 miles away. Would be tempting to flee to the US

I know you've never left your country but other countries do exist you know?

They don’t know

CRAZY IVAN WILL DEFECT TO MONTANA

ALL RUSSIANS WOULD DIE TO LIVE IN AMERICA
USA FREEDOM

Attached: EUbTsPeUEAAYPtF.jpg (1200x510, 46.54K)

yeah we can't really wait to kneel to nigs and support trans rights

>freedom

Attached: 1653145359549.jpg (561x508, 119.56K)

Literally yesterday 65 year old polish dude was railing against Russia and Germany. You people are severely disabled because of your historical complexes.

Russia doesn't have plumbing either. Imagine those poor crew members wallowing around in their own poop, moments before nuking themselves, feces squiching between their toes because they haven't figured out how to make shoes yet

Attached: 1631079621475.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

Bruh no Russians want to go anywhere near the US. Besides Russian liberals who are almost worse than our liberals for different reasons