Why the fuck does society worship women?

Why the fuck does society worship women?

>This woman is pregnant, she deserves a special parking spot. Oh and give up your bus/train seat to her too, you inconsiderate scumbag.
>Oh but also it's her choice if she wants to keep or terminate that baby and we will fight tooth and nail to make sure that right is hers and hers only.
>Special holidays for women, including Mother's Day and International Women's Day both of which receive immense amounts of shilling and praise. But Father's day? International men's day? Crickets.
>1 in 4 homeless people... are women! Uhh guys this is serious. ONE IN FOUR HOMELESS ARE WOMEN! This is a problem.
>X happens, women most affected
>Woman accuses a man of rape, he's GUILTY until proven innocent
>Don't even get me started on divorce and child custody

I know we have similar threads a lot, but I'm just wondering... what exactly is it that makes western society so gynocentric? Is it the sole fact that they can bear children?

Attached: expectant-mothers-parking-only-sign-k2-0244_pl[1].png (800x800, 703.56K)

A mother can create a taxpayer, she is special. It could be any man's, he is not special. That is how the government and globalists see men.

because most men are simps

pregnant women should get better parking tho

because men allow it

Its called respect you fucking mutt

found the simp

Society always worship women. Since ancient time

Everything you see around you is set in motion by man's biological drive to impress and support women. We kept them out of politics for their own good, but then luxury created weak men and yadda yadda

it troubles me that so many have fallen for the obvious divide and conquer that is women hatred

you all need to start being more awful to women or nothing is going to change.
stop bitching about it and be the change you wish to see

point out the "women hatred" in this thread lol

pregnant women can roll further distances you mule

what is a woman?

God damnit

Attached: 6747445754.jpg (943x960, 124.15K)

Settle with a nigger baby already, femcel.

Attached: 17677831.jpg (960x540, 65.79K)

>asking for women to face consequences for their actions
>women hatred
i've had to hit my dog when she does something bad and dangerous but now she doesn't, she listens to me, because she was disciplined

Liability, decreases the chances of incident and lawsuit.

Men protect, provide for, and nurture women, ESPECIALLY mothers. Its in our biology. Sorry youre not attuned to your primal core.

what happens, if despite that, mothers still behave poorly? is it okay for them to face consequences?

Expectant mothers are definitely more worthy of a close parking space than most handicapped people.
Yeah, I get it, handicapped parking became a thing after a lot of men lost limbs in the world war and that was justified.
But now it's mostly fat fucks who didn't stop eating corn syrup when their doctor told them to, so they got limbs amputated because of diabetes.
If anything those fat fucks should be parking in the furthest corner of the parking lot!

If women wanted to be treated like women, then they should have to act like women.

Lol you fucking idiot, the cops can’t ticket you for parking there because there’s no law against it, just handicap. Those pregnant women spots are always right in front of the store. I park there all the time.

You're going to be calling for that sign's return when it's changed to
>Birth-giving Persons' Parking Only

because boys are considered disposable and hated in this judeofeminized society.

Attached: 1644505749774.jpg (527x343, 43.92K)

Absolutely. Im not necessarily saying extra rules or extra simping, but Im saying generally across all societies, men realize they all come a woman, particularly mothers, and thats why they get the tad extra bit of reverence. It could have been your mother years ago (or your mother now), and Im sure many men across many cultures see it as a way of "paying it forward" when you uphold the remnant bits of chivalry and matriarchal respect.

The only spots I can’t legally park in are handicap spot. I love parking in these and online order pickup spots. Front row every time and people can’t do shit.