Response to Pro Jail Time Shills

When you use your gun in self defense, you shoot to kill. You do not shoot to maim or injure. When you use your blade in self defense, you STAB to kill.

Stabbing the aggressor until they collapse and no longer become a threat is entirely within the bounds of self-defense.

What Johnny did was equivalent to a mag dump with a handgun. If Johnny showed any restraint it could have cost him his life.

Attached: mag_dump.png (1535x1023, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vbp1FpE7qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, not only did the robber try to steal, he also swung at him indicating he's still a threat that needs to be stabbed more.

Attached: self defense.jpg (625x627, 76.27K)

when will that asian on black violence stop. It's sad to watch.

It's clearly premeditated murder, he decided to kill for fun since the shoplifters entered.

He is the man i wanna be. Niggers should be aware of the small business owners now on

Nah. He attempted to murder him, preventing him from fleeing and stebbing multiple times in and from the back as he attempted to flee.
Rage harder. Ur also gay.

He planned to defend himself and enjoy doing it. That isn't murder or even attempted murder. What we witnessed was attempted self-defense.

>reddipol cares about a death

give it back tyrone

why does this video trigger self hating degnerates so much?

Attached: degenerates.webm (480x480, 2.17M)

CLEAN IT UP JANNIES

Attached: 1659589855113069~3.png (450x537, 198.53K)

We have a right to defend our person and our property. Also force can be applied to stop the commission of an obvious felony.

I believe all thieves should be killed. Stealing is the destroyer of society. All the niggers in here who steal should be executed, regardless of race.

Once you start stabbing in self-defense, you can't just stop stabbing because somebody raises their hands. Once the adrenaline kicks in, it can take several seconds to process the situation in the moment. This is why they have a referee during boxing matches. When one of boxers gets the other on the ropes and begins laying down punches, it can take a moment before they realize their opponent is KO'd.

That was not a situation where he had to discharge his gun (if he had one). Therefore your whole point is invalid. That guy is going to jail.

>attempted self-defense.
succeeded self-defense

He discharged his stabbing reflex. Once you start stabbing, it's hard to stop due to the heighten danger of having threat in such a close proximity.

If he blasted the dude for jumping the counter, he'd already be in jail.

All I see is a mongoloid bugman viciously attacking a fellow white man over some vapes. We should stand up for our fellow whites no matter what.

>you shoot to kill
>you stab to kill
THIS
if there ain't nobody else around to break up the fight and make sure it doesn't continue or escalate, the moment you get the advantage is the moment you have to put the threat down for good, by any means necessary
a nigger, a bear, a lion, a snake, a scorpion, a car, i don't care what it is that tries to harm me, all i care is that i don't know if it's something willing use it's very last dying breath to inflict an injury upon me, so i must make sure i thoroughly kill whatever attacks me

>preventing him from fleeing
once a fight has started, you have to finish it

IM DEAD
Lmao, only thing chang did wrong was not going for the neck.

Not in the court of law.

>Not in the court of law.
yes. you dont have the obligation to only use attacks that will permit the criminal to escape ...

This way the wigger gets to appreciate dying longer

Attacking while they’re fleeing stops being self defense. They can easily charge you. If they want to is another issue. Don’t bother replying, I won’t argue when I know I’m 100% right.

Why do we have 10 threads about this and who makes these?

Attached: 1pbtid_small.png (1200x816, 152.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6vbp1FpE7qI

Once you feel a threat to your life, you have to end the threat. The problem is going to be proving that he ever felt justifiably afraid for his life, undermined by him saying he felt totally calm the entire time.

Um...the dudebro swung on the Chinaman.
I'm glad he got diced up.

Glowies are seriously trying to gin up actual white on Asian hate like they've been pretending that niggers have been whites attacking asains.

Looks like people aren't going along with it anymore and this is their pathetic attempt to try and get a radical to do something stupid.

Jokes on you glowies, unlike niggers, whites don't burn down cities and kill people because a criminal got what they deserved. You're the real evil glownigs

Good. Criminals get the knife.

It can be argued that it became his own self defense situation because he was fleeing. It’s happened many time before. Don’t continue attacking someone in self defense while they’re fleeing. It’s a bad decision especially if you have a liberal DA.

Umm no sweaty, he tried to murder a man over cigarettes.
Dude was unarmed and tried to flee when he was stabbed.
The weirdest part about all of this was of course his reddit AMA. Boasting about what he did a few hours after it happened, not a hint of regret. The guy is a total psychopath.
Wang is going to prison for long time, yahhh baby.

The final knife strike was already over with by the time the dumb cunt started to 'flee'. Then the bug dragged the dumbfuck out by the neck - AS HE DESERVED.
This guy won't see the inside of a cell. You can bank on it.